1. When did comics undergo the paradigm shift mentioned by Campbell?
During the late sixties.
2. How does Campbell describe the types of new themes that were discussed?
Darker, edgier themes.
3. What does Campbell say about the stories of the late 1960s?
The stories were often shrill, obvious and melodramatic.
4. What does Campbell explain the comic genre would not have without the late 1960s period?
The excellent writer, Alan Moore.
5. What kind of ear does Campbell claim Alan Moore has for dialogue?
6. What did Alan Moore do differently with Swamp Thing from Campbell's viewpoint?
He rewrote the origin.
This section contains 4,703 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)