|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases fear for the characters' safety in the audience?
(a) The audience knows where the bomb is.
(b) The audience knows of The Monkey King's existence.
(c) The audience knows The Monkey King will die soon.
(d) The audience knows the combination to the safe.
2. What does the Floronic Man call the Swamp Thing after offering him a gift?
(a) A "lunatic."
(b) A "crazy plant."
(c) A "traitor."
(d) A "crazy man."
3. How does Campbell describe the types of new themes that were discussed?
(a) Softer, more abstract ideas.
(b) Cynical politics.
(c) Philosophical conundrums.
(d) Darker, edgier themes.
4. Who is Etrigan?
(a) A yellow centaur.
(b) A yellow faun.
(c) A yellow demon-man.
(d) A yellow monkey.
5. In Book Four, what does the Floronic Man offer to Swamp Thing?
(a) A biological formula.
(b) A human woman covered in vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is suspense and tension furthered in Book Six?
2. What does Woodrue take from Swamp Thing's body?
3. What does Woodrue wish to attain?
4. What does Swamp Thing's gesture to the sky at the end of Book Four indicate?
5. What does Swamp Thing discover in Book Two that distresses him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)