|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt do while Abby's not around during Book Five?
(a) Matt practices piano.
(b) Matt writes awful poetry.
(c) Matt bakes cookies.
(d) Matt summons demons and monsters.
2. What does the Justice League watch the Floronic Man do at the beginning of Book Four?
(a) Fix his car alarm.
(b) Exterminate bugs.
(c) Pour oil into the oceans.
(d) Declare his "green millennium."
3. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
(a) Woodrue's humanity.
(b) Matt's alcoholism.
(c) Abby's body.
(d) Swamp Thing's humanity.
4. What increases fear for the characters' safety in the audience?
(a) The audience knows The Monkey King will die soon.
(b) The audience knows where the bomb is.
(c) The audience knows of The Monkey King's existence.
(d) The audience knows the combination to the safe.
5. How did this beast approach Paul when they first met?
(a) He perched on Paul's shoulder.
(b) He stayed far away from Paul.
(c) He licked him like a dog licks his master.
(d) He curled up next to him like a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swamp Thing explain to Abby Arcane after his defeat of the Floronic Man?
2. What shrinks the physical size of The Monkey King?
3. What does Campbell make a case for concerning Alan Moore's Swamp Thing?
4. What kind of agent was the Floronic Man acting as?
5. What does Woodrue gain from connecting his mind to a flower grown from Swamp Thing?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)