|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the first depiction of Swamp Thing in Book Two be described?
2. Who is Abby is estranged from in Book Five?
(a) Her boyfriend Mark.
(b) Her fiance Milton.
(c) Her mother Moxie.
(d) Her husband Matt.
3. What does Swamp Thing remember about Alec Holland during Book Five?
(a) Alec Holland's family secrets.
(b) Alec Holland running in the mornings.
(c) Alec Holland's sense of smell.
(d) Alec Holland burning to death.
4. What does Campbell explain the comic genre would not have without the late 1960s period?
(a) The excellent writer, Alan Moore.
(b) The interesting theorist, Scott McLeod.
(c) The crazed philosopher, Sartre.
(d) The brilliant artist, Ashley Wood.
5. What does Jason Blood do while in Baton Rouge?
(a) Steal from a grocery store.
(b) Sleep in a park.
(c) Inform a man of his impending death.
(d) Reserve an appointment at the dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at Abby for spending all her time with the autistic children?
2. What does Woodrue wish to attain?
3. What does Swamp Thing sense while in his coma in Book Three?
4. What does Woodrue decide he must do to the world after connecting his mind to Swamp Thing's flower?
5. What "consumed" Alec Holland?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)