|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Swamp Thing remember while dreaming in Book Three?
(a) Anton Leonard.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) George Leonard.
(d) Abby Arcane.
2. Who does the Floronic Man kill toward the end of Book Three?
(a) William Anslinger.
(b) The local sheriff.
(c) The local sheriff's wife.
(d) His neighbor, Trisha.
3. What does the Floronic Man telepathically order many of the buildings in the town to do?
(a) Sink beneath the sea.
(b) Be crushed by huge vines.
(c) Dissolve into dust.
(d) Blow up.
4. What do three young men decide to do out on the bayou?
(a) Take a joyride.
(b) Take a swim.
(c) Rescue their lost sister.
(d) Wrestle a gator.
5. What is dangerous about this "hyperoxygenated" state the Floronic Man puts the plants in?
(a) This state is very static.
(b) This state is actually "hypooxygenated."
(c) This state is not dangerous.
(d) This state is very volatile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the coloring change in Swamp Thing's dream sequences during Book Two?
2. Who did Alan Moore recast who used to be known as a minor DC villain?
3. At what kind of rate does the Floronic Man cause the plants to produce oxygen in the young boy's town during the recording?
4. What kind of apocalypse is pronounced to be coming from the hands of the Floronic Man?
5. Which Edgar Allen Poe short story is Book One clearly modeled after?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)