|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Swamp Thing's original nemesis?
(a) The Finicky Trickster.
(b) The evil techno-sorcerer Anton Arcane.
(c) The evil princess Nefirtiti.
(d) The evil wizard Mal Intent.
2. What does Woodrue believe about consciousness?
(a) That consciousness never dies.
(b) That it can be regenerated.
(c) That consciousness is only a manifestation of the soul.
(d) That it can be passed along by foodstuffs.
3. What is the weather like during the murder of the old man?
(a) Raining heavily.
4. What was Swamp Thing encased in?
5. Who disallows Woodrue from pursuing further research?
(a) Swamp Thing.
(b) The old man.
(c) Abby Arcane.
(d) Alec Holland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one consequence of Moore's comic book horror?
2. What does the old man want to know about the formula's impact on Swamp Thing?
3. How does Campbell suggest a good writer use the DC universe to his or her advantage?
4. What does Woodrue spray on himself to pass for a human?
5. What kind of ear does Campbell claim Alan Moore has for dialogue?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)