|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do three young men decide to do out on the bayou?
(a) Wrestle a gator.
(b) Take a swim.
(c) Take a joyride.
(d) Rescue their lost sister.
2. What is Swamp Thing's status quo at the beginning of Book Three?
(a) Complete anger.
(b) Complete inner peace.
(c) Ignorant bliss.
3. What system does Woodrue take over that allows him to control doors, etc.?
(a) The building's computer system.
(b) The plumbing system.
(c) The medical system.
(d) The radial heating system.
4. What happens to the three young men out on the bayou?
(a) They are strangled to death.
(b) They get eaten by an alligator.
(c) They are told to go home.
(d) Their sister finds them, instead.
5. What did the man arrange with Woodrue in exchange for performing an autopsy/dissection of Swamp Thing?
(a) 2,000 dollars.
(b) Release from prison.
(c) An escape vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moore begin Book Six?
2. What kind of horrors does Campbell mention that the population of the 1980s had to encounter?
3. During Book Three, what does a police officer do after hearing about the destruction of a neighboring town?
4. What does Woodrue gain from connecting his mind to a flower grown from Swamp Thing?
5. How does Swamp Thing accept the gift from the Floronic Man?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)