|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Woodrue revealed to be?
(a) The supervillian, the Floronic Man.
(b) The supervillain, Mr. Manic.
(c) The supervillain, Jekyll.
(d) The superhero, Superman.
2. How does the coloring change in Swamp Thing's dream sequences during Book Two?
(a) The coloring becomes red and yellow.
(b) It becomes more vibrant.
(c) It changes to a more pastel hue.
(d) It turns black and white.
3. What does Swamp Thing discover in Book Two that distresses him?
(a) His girlfriend left him.
(b) He has frostbite.
(c) He is no longer Alec Holland.
(d) His toes aren't working.
4. When was the idea of Swamp Thing first conceived?
5. What did the man arrange with Woodrue in exchange for performing an autopsy/dissection of Swamp Thing?
(a) Release from prison.
(b) An escape vehicle.
(d) 2,000 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose file does Swamp Thing read after he regenerates and reawakens?
2. What does Woodrue do with the article he takes from Swamp Thing?
3. What does Woodrue spray on himself to pass for a human?
4. What does Woodrue gain from connecting his mind to a flower grown from Swamp Thing?
5. What does Woodrue take from Swamp Thing's body?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)