|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11 Katie pp. 207-213..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Suzanne see her house painter?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the park.
(c) At a drugstore.
(d) In a diner.
2. What does Katie decide she needs for more balance in her life?
(a) Nothing; she thinks her life is pretty well balanced.
(b) A new place to live.
(c) A new hobby.
(d) More besides work.
3. Who seems to Katie like a sane and happy family?
(a) The Browns.
(b) Her brother-in-law's family.
(c) Her family when she was growing up.
(d) The Jacksons.
4. What does Suzanne realize from attending Matt Wolfe's party?
(a) She misses this part of her life.
(b) She is no longer comfortable in this group of people.
(c) She is in her element.
(d) She is not as socially adept as she used to be.
5. What is one thing Katie has learned from Suzanne's diary?
(a) To take one minute at a time.
(b) The "ball" theory.
(c) To be patient.
(d) To open her heart more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What t.v. show does Katie watch as she tries to comfort herself?
2. Who does Katie call the next morning after starting to read the diary?
3. What is one thing Katie hides from her mother?
4. Who can Katie not talk to, though she needs to talk to someone?
5. How does Katie compare herself to a character in the show she watches?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)