|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many huts made up the infirmary?
2. By Chapter 7, what was the prisoners' only purpose?
(a) Make it to spring.
(b) Live another day.
3. How long was Levi in prison when his instinct for cleanliness disappeared?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. How old was Resynk?
5. What color hair did Resnyk have?
6. How many companies of militia came and arrested Levi?
7. What was the highest amount that Mahorca was worth in bread rations in Chapter 8?
(a) 1 and 1/4.
(b) 1 and 1/2.
(c) 1 and 1/3.
8. What was the going price for 2 pints of soup in the black market?
(b) Ration of bread.
(d) Half a ration of bread.
9. In Chapter 6, how many pounds did the twisted lever weigh?
10. What did Templer find unguarded on the siding next to the Factory Kitchen?
11. From what country were the Jews of Salonika from?
12. How many foreigners worked in the Buna?
13. Where were Haftlings sent if convicted of trafficking with civilians?
(a) Coal mines.
(b) Mine fields.
(d) Oil fields.
14. In Chapter 7, how old was Sigi?
15. How many years did Resynk live in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to get Levi to wash in Chapter 3?
2. When was Levi captured?
3. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
4. What type of floor was in the washroom?
5. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did each person get?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)