|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds were the wooden sleepers?
2. In Chapter 6, how many times a night did Resynk get up?
3. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
4. What was Resnyk's nationality?
5. By Chapter 7, how long had the Jews of Salonika been in the prison camp?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 18 months.
6. Why didn't anyone want to work with Null Achtzehn?
(a) He was clumsy.
(b) It was dangerous.
(c) He was slow.
(d) He was stupid.
7. In Chapter 7, how old was Sigi?
8. How many languages were spoken in the Buna?
9. From what country were the Jews of Salonika from?
10. How long was the author in Ka-Be for the wound on his foot?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
11. What motivated the master of the camp in Chapter 4?
12. What was the longest time that a prisoner might spend in the infirmary?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
13. How many huts made up the infirmary?
14. How many pounds of rubber were produced from the Buna factory?
15. How much of the population of the camp might be in the infirmary at one time?
(a) An eight.
(b) A tenth.
(c) One fourth.
(d) One fifth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did each person get?
2. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
3. Which person from the Kommando had the duty of toilet companion in Chapter 6?
4. By Chapter 7, what was the prisoners' only purpose?
5. How many companies of militia came and arrested Levi?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)