|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was sometimes given to the storyteller in Chapter 5?
(c) Pinch of tobacco or need full of thread.
(d) Bread and broth.
2. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) November 1943.
(b) End of January 1944.
(c) December 1943.
(d) Beginning of March 1944.
3. Which person from the Kommando had the duty of toilet companion in Chapter 6?
4. How many languages were spoken in the Buna?
5. What was the nationality of the gigantic Halfling who ensured that all prisoners removed their shoes before entering the infirmary?
6. Where did Levi dream that he was sleeping in Chapter 3?
(a) At home.
(b) Feather mattress.
(c) Bed of nails.
7. What conviction did Levi believe was rooted in the fiber of everyone and a property of the human substance?
(b) Life has purpose.
(c) Survival at all costs.
8. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
9. What was the only money in Chapter 3?
10. From where to where did the men labor at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Railway to store.
(b) Edge of the fence to huts.
(c) Hut to hut.
(d) Pit to railroad.
11. What was Wachsmann's occupation?
12. What did the Pole leave in Levi's care when he went to the hospital?
13. How much soup did the Methanol Polish workers abandon?
(a) 15 gallons.
(b) 20 gallons.
(c) 10 gallons.
(d) 5 gallons.
14. How many years did Resynk live in Paris?
15. How many times was Levi hit on the head after he was injured in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Templer find unguarded on the siding next to the Factory Kitchen?
2. In Chapter 5, in what language were the prisoners told to get up?
3. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
4. How many men were on the teams in Chapter 4?
5. How many years were the Germans busy with the Buna factory?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)