|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
2. How many pounds of rubber were produced from the Buna factory?
3. How much soup did the Methanol Polish workers abandon?
(a) 10 gallons.
(b) 20 gallons.
(c) 15 gallons.
(d) 5 gallons.
4. What did Null Achtzehn mean?
(a) One Twenty.
(b) Three thirty.
(c) Two thirteen.
(d) Zero eighteen.
5. In Chapter 2, how long of a lorry ride did Levi and the others take before they stopped?
(a) More than 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) About 30 minutes.
6. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
7. From what country were the Jews of Salonika from?
8. In Chapter 1, when the Jews were to be moved from the camp, how many would be shot for every person who was missing at roll-call?
9. In Chapter 8, what was the nationality of the prisoners who had arrived three days ago and were providing new shirts for the prisoners?
10. How long was the author in Ka-Be for the wound on his foot?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
11. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
(a) January 30.
(b) April 17.
(c) March 2.
(d) February 20.
12. What did the Pole leave in Levi's care when he went to the hospital?
13. Where was Sigi from?
14. By Chapter 2, how long have Levi and the others been without something to drink?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
15. In Chapter 5, in what language were the prisoners told to get up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did Templer get?
2. Where did Levi dream that he was sleeping in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
4. How old was Levi when he was captured?
5. How many huts made up the infirmary?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)