1. When was Levi captured?
2. How old was Levi when he was captured?
3. Where did Levi and his companions set up a resistance movement?
4. How many companies of militia came and arrested Levi?
5. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
6. For whom was the camp intended where Levi was taken when he was first captured?
7. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
8. How many Jews were in the camp when Levi arrived?
9. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
10. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
11. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
This section contains 2,699 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)