|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what work was done in the camp where Levi and the others were sent?
(a) Manufacturing rifles.
(b) Making rubber.
(d) Building cabinets.
2. What motivated the master of the camp in Chapter 4?
3. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) November 1943.
(b) December 1943.
(c) Beginning of March 1944.
(d) End of January 1944.
4. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
5. In Chapter 1, how many Jews were loaded on to buses and taken to Carpi station?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
2. How old was Levi when he was captured?
3. What was the longest time that a prisoner might spend in the infirmary?
4. In Chapter 4, how many Russian goods wagons did Levi see while waiting for the train to pass?
5. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)