|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
(a) February 20.
(b) January 30.
(c) April 17.
(d) March 2.
2. What did Null Achtzehn remind Levi of?
3. Who in Chapter 4 traded food with the dysentery patients so he could stay in the infirmary?
4. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(a) About 2,300.
(b) Over 600.
5. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, in Levi's convoy, how many men entered the camps?
2. What did Null Achtzehn mean?
3. In Chapter 1, when did the train begin the journey to Auschwitz?
4. Why didn't anyone want to work with Null Achtzehn?
5. How old was Levi when he was captured?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)