|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what work was done in the camp where Levi and the others were sent?
(a) Making rubber.
(b) Building cabinets.
(d) Manufacturing rifles.
2. Where did Levi dream that he was sleeping in Chapter 3?
(a) Bed of nails.
(b) At home.
(c) Feather mattress.
3. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(a) About 2,300.
(c) Over 600.
4. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
5. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) December 1943.
(b) November 1943.
(c) End of January 1944.
(d) Beginning of March 1944.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only money in Chapter 3?
2. What was the longest time that a prisoner might spend in the infirmary?
3. Why didn't anyone want to work with Levi in Chapter 4?
4. Why didn't anyone want to work with Null Achtzehn?
5. By Chapter 2, how long have Levi and the others been without something to drink?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)