|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were on the teams in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(b) Over 600.
(c) About 2,300.
3. What language did the Jews of Salonika speak?
(a) French and Dutch.
(b) Spanish and Greek.
4. By Chapter 7, what was the prisoners' only purpose?
(b) Live another day.
(c) Make it to spring.
5. How old was Levi when he was captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did Templer get?
2. From where to where did the men labor at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. How many huts made up the infirmary?
4. What color hair did Resnyk have?
5. What was the nationality of the gigantic Halfling who ensured that all prisoners removed their shoes before entering the infirmary?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)