|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't anyone want to work with Levi in Chapter 4?
(a) He was nearly deaf.
(b) He was weak and clumsy.
(c) He was slow and stupid.
(d) He was ignorant.
2. How old was Alred L.?
(b) About 50.
(c) About 40.
3. What did Null Achtzehn remind Levi of?
4. How long could a prisoner survive if he obeyed orders, ate only the ration, and observed the discipline of the work and the camp?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 40 days.
5. How many years did Resynk live in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivated the prisoners in Chapter 4?
2. To what Kommando was Alfred L. assigned?
3. How many times was Levi hit on the head after he was injured in Chapter 4?
4. What language did the Jews of Salonika speak?
5. How old did Elias say that he was in Chapter 9?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)