|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kardos occupation?
2. In Chapter 10, of the twelve men left in Levi's Kommando, how many were not chemists?
3. How long had Schepschel been living in the Lager by Chapter 9?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 18 months.
4. What was the highest number of sacks of cement Elias Lindzin could carry at a time?
5. In Chapter 2, what work was done in the camp where Levi and the others were sent?
(a) Building cabinets.
(b) Manufacturing rifles.
(c) Making rubber.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom was the camp intended where Levi was taken when he was first captured?
2. How long was the author in Ka-Be for the wound on his foot?
3. What was the only money in Chapter 3?
4. How many languages were spoken in the Buna?
5. Why didn't anyone want to work with Null Achtzehn?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)