|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) End of January 1944.
(b) December 1943.
(c) November 1943.
(d) Beginning of March 1944.
2. By Chapter 2, how long have Levi and the others been without something to drink?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. How old was Levi when he was captured?
4. Who in Chapter 4 traded food with the dysentery patients so he could stay in the infirmary?
5. In Chapter 2, what work was done in the camp where Levi and the others were sent?
(a) Manufacturing rifles.
(b) Making rubber.
(d) Building cabinets.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom was the camp intended where Levi was taken when he was first captured?
2. In Chapter 1, how many Jews were loaded on to buses and taken to Carpi station?
3. How much of the population of the camp might be in the infirmary at one time?
4. In 1944, how many remained of prisoners whose numbers were lower than 150,000?
5. What was Resnyk's nationality?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)