Chapters 1 - 2
1. When was Levi captured?
(a) November 11, 1943.
(b) March 9, 1942.
(c) July 18, 1942.
(d) December 13, 1943.
2. How old was Levi when he was captured?
3. Where did Levi and his companions set up a resistance movement?
4. How many companies of militia came and arrested Levi?
5. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
6. For whom was the camp intended where Levi was taken when he was first captured?
(d) English and American POWs.
7. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) November 1943.
(b) Beginning of March 1944.
(c) December 1943.
(d) End of January 1944.
8. How many Jews were in the camp when Levi arrived?
9. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(b) About 2,300.
(c) Over 600.
10. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
11. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
(a) March 2.
(b) April 17.
(c) February 20.
(d) January 30.
This section contains 2,699 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)