|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the marchers on National Suicide Day begin to do to the tunnel?
(a) Build it
(b) Block it off
(c) Paint it
(d) Destroy it
2. What is the real name of the man that visits Sula?
(a) A. Jacks
3. Who is now the target of nasty rumors?
4. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
(c) Tar Baby
(d) The Deweys
5. What does Eva say makes Nel just as guilty as Sula for Chicken Little's murder?
(a) She planned it
(b) She watched
(c) She was there
(d) She laughed
Short Answer Questions
1. How many colored women reside at the nursing home?
2. Where is Eva going to go, per Sula?
3. What causes the town to revert to its old ways?
4. Everything that everyone does is a sign they love __________.
5. What does Sula threaten she will do to Eva?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)