|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nel working?
(a) At the hotel as a chambermaid
(b) At the boardinghouse
(c) At the local hospital
(d) She isn't.
2. What does Eva say makes Nel just as guilty as Sula for Chicken Little's murder?
(a) She laughed
(b) She watched
(c) She was there
(d) She planned it
3. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
(c) Tar Baby
(d) The Deweys
4. What does Sula get over her grandmother?
(b) Monetary leadership
(c) Her own boardinghouse
(d) The house
5. What does Nel tell Sula at the end of their conversation?
(a) She wished she never came
(b) She hates her
(c) She loved her
(d) She will probably not be back
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
2. Who does Nel realize can not make important decisions for herself?
3. How long is it between visits for Sula and Nel?
4. What is something people do NOT notice about Sula that makes her different?
5. Who had to come in to take care of Sula's arrangements?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)