|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nel want in her life to help her through her marriage's breakup?
2. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
(a) Tar Baby
(c) The Deweys
3. What does Nel visit on the way home?
(a) The church
(b) The cemetary
(c) The ice cream parlor
(d) The market
4. What do the marchers on National Suicide Day begin to do to the tunnel?
(a) Paint it
(b) Destroy it
(c) Block it off
(d) Build it
5. Who does the answer to #171 visit first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva say makes Nel just as guilty as Sula for Chicken Little's murder?
2. What does Nel feel Eva is?
3. What is something people do NOT notice about Sula that makes her different?
4. Who can now live at the retirement home?
5. No one did a thing about Sula's death until ________ called the police and the hospital.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)