|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prescription does Sula need?
(a) Mood elevators
(c) Pain killers
2. What causes the town to revert to its old ways?
(a) The ice storm that keeps people inside
(b) Sula's death
(c) Shadrack's National Suicide Day march
(d) Nel's outburst
3. Who thinks of sex as wicked, a personal act that is purely for her?
4. What does the groom do?
(a) He's a waiter at the Hotel Medallion
(b) He's a bricklayer
(c) He's a seaman
(d) He's a lawyer
5. Who does Nel marry?
(c) Wiley Wright
(d) Jude Greene
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sula put in her hair to entice the answer to #139?
2. Who always overlooks the groom for work?
3. Who is now the target of nasty rumors?
4. How many colored women reside at the nursing home?
5. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)