|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the groom do?
(a) He's a seaman
(b) He's a bricklayer
(c) He's a waiter at the Hotel Medallion
(d) He's a lawyer
2. How does Sula response to the attention that the groom gives to Nel?
(a) She hates it
(b) She ignores it
(c) She loves it
(d) She doesn't notice it
3. What does Sula get over her grandmother?
(a) The house
(b) Her own boardinghouse
(c) Monetary leadership
4. Where does Sula's visitor (as named in #139) head to when he leaves?
5. What is the weather like at the beginning of the year?
(a) Warm and sunny
(b) Cold and icy
(c) Wet and warm
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sula learn of the man's real name?
2. What causes the town to revert to its old ways?
3. Who does Sula help in the wedding planning?
4. Sula says she may be __________, but she has lived a full life.
5. What happens to Nel's husband?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)