|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sula response to the attention that the groom gives to Nel?
(a) She ignores it
(b) She loves it
(c) She doesn't notice it
(d) She hates it
2. What does Sula put in her hair to entice the answer to #139?
(a) A white ribbon
(b) A green bow
(c) A jeweled barrette
(d) A red bow
3. Who walks through the town to visit people at the nursing home?
4. What does Sula get over her grandmother?
(a) Monetary leadership
(c) Her own boardinghouse
(d) The house
5. Who does the groom sing with?
(a) His schoolmates
(b) A professional company
(c) The men's choir
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks of sex as wicked, a personal act that is purely for her?
2. Who just 'filled a space' for Sula?
3. What does Nel tell Sula at the end of their conversation?
4. No one did a thing about Sula's death until ________ called the police and the hospital.
5. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)