|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva say makes Nel just as guilty as Sula for Chicken Little's murder?
(a) She planned it
(b) She was there
(c) She watched
(d) She laughed
2. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
(a) Moves away
(b) Locks her door
(c) Ignores Sula
(d) Calls the police
3. What is Eva's foot stuffed into?
(a) A mitten
(b) A pillow
(c) A bandage
(d) A slipper
4. Who thinks of sex as wicked, a personal act that is purely for her?
5. What does Sula put in her hair to entice the answer to #139?
(a) A white ribbon
(b) A green bow
(c) A red bow
(d) A jeweled barrette
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of prescription does Sula need?
2. Sula returns to Medallion accompanied by a plague of __________.
3. What does the groom do?
4. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
5. No one did a thing about Sula's death until ________ called the police and the hospital.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)