|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sula learn of the man's real name?
(a) His driver's license
(b) She asks him
(c) She asks Nel
(d) She asks Eva
2. Who had to come in to take care of Sula's arrangements?
(a) White people
(c) The police
3. What is Eva's foot stuffed into?
(a) A mitten
(b) A bandage
(c) A slipper
(d) A pillow
4. Who can now live at the retirement home?
(b) Colored women
5. What does Sula put in her hair to entice the answer to #139?
(a) A jeweled barrette
(b) A red bow
(c) A green bow
(d) A white ribbon
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it before Nel and Sula see each other again?
2. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
3. Who does Sula have an affair with?
4. How many colored women reside at the nursing home?
5. Who does Sula have a dream about after Nel leaves?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)