|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Helene and Nel travel to?
(b) New Orleans
(d) Mexico City
2. Where does Helene move to?
(c) New Orleans
3. What is so special about the item in #97?
(a) No whites for luck
(b) It was crafted by Hannah
(c) It is fresh made
(d) It is about Eva
4. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The plains
(b) The valley
(c) The fields
(d) The hills
5. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
2. When does Helene travel to see her dying grandmother?
3. What does Sula threaten the Deweys with?
4. Who is the protector in her friendship?
5. Where does Shadrack find himself when he opens his eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Eva's response when Sula comes to visit her?
2. How would the neighborhood be described as in the past?
3. What is the date of National Suicide Day?
4. What happens to Teapot, the five year old boy that knocks on Sula's door?
5. Why is Shadrack arrested after his release from the hospital?
6. What is Sula's defense for the actions she has taken in her life?
7. Who are the characters who have always been known to 'be as one'?
8. How does Shadrack's first encounter with the enemy go?
9. Why does Eva call the three children she's rescued from the street by one name?
10. What does Eva have to say about Hannah's accusations?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)