|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year this holiday begins?
2. What kind of work would it take to make the land productive?
(c) None at all
3. Helene tells her daughter she does not speak ________ and never will.
4. How many days out of 16 is the answer to #40 home?
5. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Eva have?
2. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
3. Why would the person in #107 have watched?
4. What does Eva say she didn't notice that caused her to have poor judgment?
5. Whose grandmother is trying to keep her away from a certain place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sula overhear when she is using the toilet at her house?
2. What does Nel realize she feels about Chicken Little's death?
3. What happens to Chicken Little?
4. How does Shadrack's first encounter with the enemy go?
5. What are some of the interesting things that others are noticing about Sula?
6. What are some signs that the Bottom is improving after Sula's death?
7. What are some of the rumors that begin to fly about Sula?
8. What causes Shadrack to be so frightened when he is in the hospital?
9. Describe Sula and Nel in terms of their physical features and temperaments.
10. What has been sparked in Nel?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)