|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
(a) One day
(b) A month
(c) One year
(d) A week
2. What does Sula threaten the boys with?
(a) A slingshot
(b) A gun
(c) A paring knife
(d) A bat
3. Where do Helene and Nel travel to?
(c) New Orleans
(d) Mexico City
4. How long does Eva leave for?
(a) 2 months
(b) 18 months
(c) 10 months
(d) 12 months
5. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(b) Sweet Meadows
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house is classy, proper, and clean?
2. What frustrates Shadrack so much that he begins to cry?
3. What does Sula fret over?
4. What place is this grandmother trying to keep the woman away from?
5. What is the name of the child who becomes constipated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has been sparked in Nel?
2. When the retirement home is renovated, what does this mean?
3. What is the story of Tar Baby?
4. What did the farmer tell the slaves about the land?
5. What turns Medallion 'silver'?
6. Why did Eva kill Plum, according to her?
7. What happens to Chicken Little?
8. What does Hannah take to her mother on Thursday?
9. How does Sula show her protectiveness when the boys approach her and Nel?
10. What is Shadrack given when he leaves the hospital after his year long stay?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)