|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose was an honorable death, according to Eva?
(c) Chicken Little's
2. How long does Eva leave for?
(a) 2 months
(b) 18 months
(c) 12 months
(d) 10 months
3. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(c) Sweet Meadows
4. What place is this grandmother trying to keep the woman away from?
(a) Runaround Bar
(b) Blessed Place
(c) Sundown House
(d) Sunset Home
5. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
(a) One day
(b) One year
(c) A week
(d) A month
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protector in her friendship?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
3. What is waiting for Shadrack when he wakes up?
4. What does Hannah take to her mother?
5. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Teapot, the five year old boy that knocks on Sula's door?
2. What does Nel think about her grandmother?
3. Why does Nel act so cordial toward Sula after all these years?
4. Who are the two characters who have become fast friends and why is this so strange?
5. What is the newest interest of Sula and Nel as they go off on their random adventures?
6. Who are the characters who have always been known to 'be as one'?
7. What are some signs that the Bottom is improving after Sula's death?
8. What happens to Helene as she goes to see her grandmother?
9. Why did Eva kill Plum, according to her?
10. What does Nel realize she feels about Chicken Little's death?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)