|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the strong wind bring, which is strange to the town?
(a) Heavy humidity
(c) Drier heat
2. What is the problem with the answer to #103?
(a) It creates steam and sears her
(c) It burns Hannah
(d) It is too cold
3. Who is the half white, possibly all white tenant that comes to Eva's in 1921?
(a) Tar Baby
4. Who is playing chain gang by tying their laces together?
(a) Sula and some boys
(b) Nel and Sula
(c) The Deweys
(d) Nel and her sister
5. The slaves did the work and then asked for the "_________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the item in #97?
2. What is the newest theme of Sula and Nel's interest?
3. Who is dark with unpredictable moments?
4. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
5. Whose grandmother is trying to keep her away from a certain place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Teapot, the five year old boy that knocks on Sula's door?
2. How does Shadrack's first encounter with the enemy go?
3. What does Nel think about her grandmother?
4. What happens when the strong wind comes that is strange to the town? What usually happens?
5. What causes Shadrack to be so frightened when he is in the hospital?
6. Who are the characters who have always been known to 'be as one'?
7. What accompanies Sula when she returns to Medallion?
8. What happens to Chicken Little?
9. Why did Eva kill Plum, according to her?
10. Why does Nel act so cordial toward Sula after all these years?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)