|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
2. How much money is Shadrack given after his release?
3. In whose house does Sula live?
(a) Her grandmother's
(b) Her father's
(c) Her uncle's
(d) Her sister's
4. How long did it take for Eva to build her house?
(a) 1 year
(b) 5 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 2 years
5. What does the strong wind bring, which is strange to the town?
(a) Heavy humidity
(b) Drier heat
6. The land is so beautiful that the people often wondered if the farmer was not __________.
(b) Missing out
7. Who does Eva credit with saving her life?
(a) An orderly
8. What does Eva accidentally sip?
(b) Medicine water
(c) Blood tainted water
(d) A drug tincture
9. What does Hannah have a dream of?
(a) A wedding in a red gown
(b) A wedding with a black dress
(c) A parade of people in green
(d) A funeral with an open casket
10. What does Eva say she didn't notice that caused her to have poor judgment?
(a) The signs
(b) Hannah's love for her
(c) The weather
(d) The day of the week
11. What is the name of the child who becomes constipated?
12. Who comes up to the girls as he is picking his nose?
(b) Chicken Little
13. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
(b) A white farmer
14. Who does Nel strike up a friendship with?
15. Whose was an honorable death, according to Eva?
(c) Chicken Little's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protector in her friendship?
2. Where does Pearl move to?
3. Why would the person in #107 have watched?
4. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
5. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)