|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1965.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chicken Little elated to tell about his afternoon with Sula and Nel?
(a) No one
(b) His sister
(c) His dad
(d) His brother
2. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
(a) Locks her door
(b) Ignores Sula
(c) Moves away
(d) Calls the police
3. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
(a) January 3
(b) January 9
(c) January 5
(d) January 4
4. What does Nel not want Sula to do?
(a) Take the medicine
(b) Stay in the house alone
(c) Committ suicide
(d) Get better
5. What does the groom do?
(a) He's a waiter at the Hotel Medallion
(b) He's a bricklayer
(c) He's a lawyer
(d) He's a seaman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works as a ship's cook?
2. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
3. What is getting renovations?
4. What place is this grandmother trying to keep the woman away from?
5. What do the marchers on National Suicide Day begin to do to the tunnel?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)