|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1965.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prescription does Sula need?
(a) Pain killers
(c) Mood elevators
2. What kind of role does the groom feel he will have when he marries Nel?
(a) A society accepted role
(b) A submissive role
(c) A manly role
(d) A dominant role
3. Who is building big hoses on the hills?
(b) White people
4. What does Sula ask of Nel?
(a) If she can fill her prescription
(b) If she can make her sweet tea
(c) If she can read to her
(d) If she can forgive her
5. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
(a) January 5
(b) January 9
(c) January 3
(d) January 4
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing chain gang by tying their laces together?
2. Things are changing in town: many colored people now ____________.
3. What does the strong wind bring, which is strange to the town?
4. Where is work promised for the people of the town?
5. Why is Sula unrepentant about her affair? Why does she think Nel should just get over it?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)