|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the person in #107 have watched?
(a) They were odd like that
(b) He was responsible
(c) She wanted to help
(d) She was interested
2. How many children does Eva have?
3. What does this grandmother want to prevent?
(a) A lost life
(b) An abortion
(c) Helene's mother's wild blood
(d) A bad marriage
4. What does Nel tell Sula at the end of their conversation?
(a) She wished she never came
(b) She loved her
(c) She will probably not be back
(d) She hates her
5. Eva rescues three children from the street, but what does she call them all?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose was an honorable death, according to Eva?
2. What does Sula threaten the Deweys with?
3. Who does Nel realize can not make important decisions for herself?
4. Who does Sula have an affair with?
5. Where is Nel working?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)