|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
2. Where does Shadrack find himself when he opens his eyes?
(a) An empty street
(c) His tent
(d) The barracks
3. What is so special about the item in #97?
(a) It is fresh made
(b) It was crafted by Hannah
(c) It is about Eva
(d) No whites for luck
4. How does Sula response to the attention that the groom gives to Nel?
(a) She loves it
(b) She doesn't notice it
(c) She ignores it
(d) She hates it
5. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frustrates Shadrack so much that he begins to cry?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
3. What is the only response of Shadrack to Sula?
4. Who comes up to the girls as he is picking his nose?
5. Where do Helene and Nel travel to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)