|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva rescues three children from the street, but what does she call them all?
2. Where does Shadrack look at his reflection?
(a) In the mirror
(b) In a spoon
(c) In a plate
(d) In the toilet water
3. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
(a) A hallucination
(b) The ending
(c) A dream
(d) A joke
4. What does Sula fret over?
(a) Eva's behavior
(b) The newlyweds living at the house
(c) The loss of Nel
(d) The Deweys
5. In whose house does Sula live?
(a) Her grandmother's
(b) Her uncle's
(c) Her sister's
(d) Her father's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks her mother if she really loved her children?
2. What is the word Sula uses to describe Shadrack's house?
3. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
4. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
5. What does Sula get over her grandmother?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)