|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
(a) A dream
(b) A hallucination
(c) A joke
(d) The ending
2. What happens to the answer to #81?
(a) He hurts his leg
(b) He runs away from the girls
(c) He yells at Sula
(d) He accidentally drowns
3. How long does it take to find the body of Chicken Little?
(a) 3 days
(b) 3 hours
(c) 2 days
(d) A month
4. What word does Nel want Helene to translate for her?
5. What does Eva do to try to protect herself?
(a) Ignores Sula
(b) Locks her door
(c) Moves away
(d) Calls the police
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene tells her daughter she does not speak ________ and never will.
2. What does Hannah have a dream of?
3. How does Sula response to the attention that the groom gives to Nel?
4. When does Helene travel to see her dying grandmother?
5. What does Nel want in her life to help her through her marriage's breakup?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)