|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1923.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah have a dream of?
(a) A parade of people in green
(b) A wedding with a black dress
(c) A wedding in a red gown
(d) A funeral with an open casket
2. How long does Eva leave for?
(a) 10 months
(b) 2 months
(c) 18 months
(d) 12 months
3. In whose house does Sula live?
(a) Her uncle's
(b) Her father's
(c) Her grandmother's
(d) Her sister's
4. What does Eva say she didn't notice that caused her to have poor judgment?
(a) Hannah's love for her
(b) The signs
(c) The day of the week
(d) The weather
5. Where do Helene and Nel travel to?
(c) New Orleans
(d) Mexico City
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sula fret over?
2. What does Eva sit on?
3. What place is this grandmother trying to keep the woman away from?
4. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
5. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)