|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1923.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Eva's husband?
2. What does Hannah take to her mother?
(a) A loaf of bread
(b) A necklace
(c) Some eggs
(d) A book
3. What does Eva accidentally sip?
(a) A drug tincture
(b) Blood tainted water
(d) Medicine water
4. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
5. Helene tells her daughter she does not speak ________ and never will.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sula when Chicken Little dies?
2. How long did it take for Eva to build her house?
3. What kind of work would it take to make the land productive?
4. Who says that she loves Sula, but she does not like her?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)