|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1923.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Helene travel to see her dying grandmother?
2. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
3. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
(a) The ending
(b) A joke
(c) A dream
(d) A hallucination
4. Who witnessed the horrific burning?
(d) The Deweys
5. Eva rescues three children from the street, but what does she call them all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Eva's comb?
2. What does Sula threaten the Deweys with?
3. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
4. What does Sula fret over?
5. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)