|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1922.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(a) Sweet Meadows
2. What is the background of the boys who threaten Nel?
(a) German immigrants
(b) Irish immigrants
(c) Same as Nel
(d) Italian immigrants
3. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
(a) Sells fish
(b) Threatens to commit suicide
(c) Sees his children
4. What is the only response of Shadrack to Sula?
(c) I won't tell
(d) Sometimes it happens
5. What is the town being destroyed to make room for?
(a) A shopping mall
(b) A theme park
(c) A city golf course
(d) An apartment complex
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
2. Who is Chicken Little elated to tell about his afternoon with Sula and Nel?
3. Whose house is classy, proper, and clean?
4. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
5. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)