|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1920.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Shadrack in the war?
2. Who could be described as proper and classy?
3. What kind of work would it take to make the land productive?
(c) None at all
4. Whose house is classy, proper, and clean?
5. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the year this holiday begins?
2. What word does Nel want Helene to translate for her?
3. The slaves did the work and then asked for the "_________."
4. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
5. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)