|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1920.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shadrack find himself when he opens his eyes?
(b) The barracks
(c) His tent
(d) An empty street
2. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
(a) He is ignored
(b) He is beaten up
(c) He is arrested
(d) He is put into a straightjacket
3. What kind of work would it take to make the land productive?
(b) None at all
4. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The plains
(b) The hills
(c) The fields
(d) The valley
5. Who could be described as proper and classy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
2. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
3. The idea behind this town is that there is ________ on the outside, but _______ on the inside.
4. Who lives in the neighborhood that is the answer to #1?
5. The neighborhood used to be where people would hear singing and music and see what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)