|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1920.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
2. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(d) Sweet Meadows
3. What begins to grow when Shadrack realizes where he is?
(a) His feet
(b) His hands
(c) His plate
(d) His friend's eyes
4. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
(a) One day
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) One year
5. What do people assume as Shadrack is walking down the road?
(a) He is drunk
(b) He is a visitor
(c) He is begging
(d) He is in charge
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Shadrack driven in order to get back home?
2. Who shows up and is pressured into marrying Helene?
3. What did the farmer compare the land to?
4. Where does Shadrack look at his reflection?
5. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)