|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shadrack remember the river being full of?
2. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
(a) January 5
(b) January 4
(c) January 3
(d) January 9
3. What is the year this holiday begins?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
5. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the seeds when the people would try to farm in this new land?
2. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
3. What frustrates Shadrack so much that he begins to cry?
4. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
5. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)