|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
(a) A joke
(b) A hallucination
(c) A dream
(d) The ending
2. What did the farmer compare the land to?
3. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
(a) Veteran's Day
(b) National Suicide Day
(c) Bottom Blessing Day
(d) New Year's Day
4. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
5. What is the town being destroyed to make room for?
(a) A city golf course
(b) A theme park
(c) A shopping mall
(d) An apartment complex
Short Answer Questions
1. Who only sees the happiness in the town?
2. How much money is Shadrack given after his release?
3. What happened to the seeds when the people would try to farm in this new land?
4. When was Shadrack in the war?
5. Where does Shadrack find himself when he opens his eyes?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)