|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who only sees the happiness in the town?
(a) The farmer
2. What happened to the seeds when the people would try to farm in this new land?
(a) They would wash down the hill
(b) They would dry out
(c) They blow away.
(d) They wouldn't sprout
3. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
(b) A white farmer
4. What frustrates Shadrack so much that he begins to cry?
(a) His friend
(b) His boots
(c) His money
(d) His papers
5. When was Shadrack in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea behind this town is that there is ________ on the outside, but _______ on the inside.
2. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
3. What is the town being destroyed to make room for?
4. What did the slaves do when they heard about the fertile land?
5. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)