|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the farmer compare the land to?
2. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
(a) National Suicide Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Veteran's Day
(d) Bottom Blessing Day
3. What is the year this holiday begins?
4. How far is Shadrack driven in order to get back home?
(a) 1 mile
(b) He isn't driven anywhere
(c) 10 miles
(d) 22 miles
5. What does Shadrack remember the river being full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
2. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
3. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
4. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
5. What did the slaves do when they heard about the fertile land?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)