|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
(a) A white farmer
2. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The plains
(b) The hills
(c) The fields
(d) The valley
3. The neighborhood used to be where people would hear singing and music and see what?
(a) Hard work
4. What is the town being destroyed to make room for?
(a) A shopping mall
(b) A theme park
(c) A city golf course
(d) An apartment complex
5. How much money is Shadrack given after his release?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Shadrack driven in order to get back home?
2. What did the farmer compare the land to?
3. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
4. The idea behind this town is that there is ________ on the outside, but _______ on the inside.
5. What kind of work would it take to make the land productive?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)