|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is Shadrack driven in order to get back home?
(a) 22 miles
(b) 1 mile
(c) 10 miles
(d) He isn't driven anywhere
2. What is the year this holiday begins?
3. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
(a) Threatens to commit suicide
(c) Sees his children
(d) Sells fish
4. What do people assume as Shadrack is walking down the road?
(a) He is drunk
(b) He is a visitor
(c) He is in charge
(d) He is begging
5. The neighborhood used to be where people would hear singing and music and see what?
(a) Hard work
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the farmer compare the land to?
2. Who only sees the happiness in the town?
3. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
4. How long was Shadrack in the hospital when he was?
5. How much money is Shadrack given after his release?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)