|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1965.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the town to revert to its old ways?
(a) Nel's outburst
(b) The ice storm that keeps people inside
(c) Sula's death
(d) Shadrack's National Suicide Day march
2. When does Helene travel to see her dying grandmother?
3. Everything that everyone does is a sign they love __________.
(a) Their own best interests
(b) The Blackman
(c) The world
(d) To get ahead
4. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
5. The beginning of the novel is unique because it's actually _______.
(a) A joke
(b) The ending
(c) A dream
(d) A hallucination
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
2. How long does Eva leave for?
3. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
4. What is the real name of the man that visits Sula?
5. What does Nel tell Sula at the end of their conversation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)