Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sula threaten she will do to Eva?
(a) Burn her
(b) Drown her
(c) Leave her
(d) Cut her
2. What do people assume as Shadrack is walking down the road?
(a) He is drunk
(b) He is a visitor
(c) He is begging
(d) He is in charge
3. Who asks her mother if she really loved her children?
4. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The fields
(b) The valley
(c) The plains
(d) The hills
5. Who lives in the neighborhood that is the answer to #1?
(a) The whites
(b) The farmers
(c) The Negroes
(d) The children
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shadrack find himself when he opens his eyes?
2. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
3. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
4. What is the problem with the answer to #103?
5. What kind of role does the groom feel he will have when he marries Nel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)