|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Shadrack in the war?
2. What does Shadrack do on Tuesdays and Fridays?
(a) Sees his children
(b) Threatens to commit suicide
(c) Sells fish
3. What does Nel practice asking when she goes to visit Sula?
(a) If she feels guilty about Chicken Little
(b) If there is anything she can do
(c) If she is really as coldhearted as she seems
(d) If she is having an affair
4. What does Sula insist on being in the wedding?
(a) The maid of honor
(b) The only bridesmaid
(c) The ringbearer
(d) The matron of honor
5. What does Sula ask of Nel?
(a) If she can read to her
(b) If she can fill her prescription
(c) If she can forgive her
(d) If she can make her sweet tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
2. What did the farmer compare the land to?
3. Where does Sula's visitor (as named in #139) head to when he leaves?
4. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
5. Who works as a ship's cook?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)