|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1921.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Eva to build her house?
(a) 10 years
(b) 2 years
(c) 1 year
(d) 5 years
2. How long does Eva leave for?
(a) 18 months
(b) 10 months
(c) 12 months
(d) 2 months
3. In whose house does Sula live?
(a) Her uncle's
(b) Her father's
(c) Her sister's
(d) Her grandmother's
4. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(a) Sweet Meadows
5. Who does Eva give 10 dollars to when she picks up her kids?
(c) Mrs. Suggs
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Eva have?
2. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
3. What holiday begins at the start of January in the town?
4. What did the farmer compare the land to?
5. Who has a steady stream of lovers?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)