|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1921.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farmer told the slaves that the ______ were the best part of the land.
2. When does Helene travel to see her dying grandmother?
3. Who lives in the neighborhood that is the answer to #1?
(a) The whites
(b) The farmers
(c) The children
(d) The Negroes
4. Where does Helene move to?
(c) New Orleans
5. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to war in 1917 and is never the same after he returns?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
3. Who sees the trip as a way to begin being an individual?
4. Where does Shadrack look at his reflection?
5. How many days out of 16 is the answer to #40 home?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)