|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1921.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the neighborhood that is the answer to #1?
(a) The Negroes
(b) The whites
(c) The children
(d) The farmers
2. How far is Shadrack driven in order to get back home?
(a) 22 miles
(b) He isn't driven anywhere
(c) 1 mile
(d) 10 miles
3. Where did the white farmer say the land was fertile and rich, so the slaves should go there, even though that's not where they ended up?
(a) The plains
(b) The hills
(c) The valley
(d) The fields
4. Eva rescues three children from the street, but what does she call them all?
5. What does Eva accidentally sip?
(a) Medicine water
(b) A drug tincture
(c) Blood tainted water
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Shadrack given after his release?
2. Who promised freedom to the slaves?
3. What is the name of the child who becomes constipated?
4. What happened to the seeds when the people would try to farm in this new land?
5. What did the farmer compare the land to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)