|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1921.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood in which most of the story takes place?
2. This neighborhood of the town started off as a "________."
3. Who could be described as proper and classy?
4. What is the result of Shadrack's panic after the incident in #27?
(a) He is ignored
(b) He is beaten up
(c) He is put into a straightjacket
(d) He is arrested
5. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
(a) Sweet Meadows
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the actual date of the holiday mentioned in #19?
2. Where is Shadrack's hometown?
3. The idea behind this town is that there is ________ on the outside, but _______ on the inside.
4. When was Shadrack in the war?
5. The slaves did the work and then asked for the "_________."
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)