|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something people do NOT notice about Sula that makes her different?
(a) She has never had childhood illnesses
(b) She has no bruises or scars
(c) She has perfectly straight hair
(d) She has all her teeth
2. Who could be described as proper and classy?
3. Whose was an honorable death, according to Eva?
(d) Chicken Little's
4. Who works as a ship's cook?
(d) Wiley Wright
5. What does the strong wind bring, which is strange to the town?
(c) Drier heat
(d) Heavy humidity
Short Answer Questions
1. Helene tells her daughter she does not speak ________ and never will.
2. What does Eva see as she looks out the window after getting the comb?
3. Why is Helene nervous about traveling?
4. Who is playing chain gang by tying their laces together?
5. Who has been arrested for causing an accident, according to Sula's visitor from #139?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)