|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eva credit with saving her life?
(a) An orderly
2. Who works as a ship's cook?
(b) Wiley Wright
3. What is something people do NOT notice about Sula that makes her different?
(a) She has no bruises or scars
(b) She has perfectly straight hair
(c) She has all her teeth
(d) She has never had childhood illnesses
4. Who is now the target of nasty rumors?
5. Whose grandmother is trying to keep her away from a certain place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is this grandmother trying to keep the woman away from?
2. What word does Nel want Helene to translate for her?
3. What is the problem with the answer to #103?
4. Who asks her mother if she really loved her children?
5. What does Sula threaten the Deweys with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)