Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Maurrant making for Mrs. Buchanan?
2. What does the policeman not want anyone to do?
3. What has Mr. Buchanan received because of his wife and new baby?
4. What does Mrs. Maurrant tell her daughter she has always tried to do?
5. What are the rest of the characters doing at the beginning of this scene?
Essay Topic 1
The characters interact like a family.
Part 1) How do they interact like a family?
Part 2) What has brought them together as a family-like unit?
Part 3) Do they care for one another throughout the entire play? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
This play was written in 1929.
Part 1) What can you gather about this time period, based on information in the play?
Part 2) How could audiences in 1929 relate to this play?
Part 3) How can viewers today still connect with the characters and plot of this play?
Essay Topic 3
Newspaper and tabloids are carried and discussed.
Part 1) What is the purpose of this media?
Part 2) How does it stir up the community?
Part 3) How does the media today serve a similar purpose as the media then?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)