|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Mrs. Maurrant try to quietly assert?
(a) Everyone should be able to live in peace and accept each other's differences.
(b) Everyone should try to make the best of their lives.
(c) Everyone should research the best options for improving the economy, rather than arguing over what they do not understand.
(d) Everyone should find a job and quit complaining.
2. What does Mr. Easter ask the policeman?
(a) If he knows what happened.
(b) If he knows the whereabouts of Miss Maurrant.
(c) If Mr. Maurrant has been caught.
(d) If Mrs. Maurrant was killed.
3. When is Mr. Buchanan's wife due?
(a) Two months.
(b) Any day.
(c) Last week.
(d) Ten days.
4. What do the nursemaids want to do?
(a) Buy ice cream cones.
(b) Sit with the other women on the stoop.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Come up and look around.
5. Why can the Hildebrands not pay the rent?
(a) The rent has increased.
(b) Their father left.
(c) Mrs. Hildebrand has left.
(d) Mrs. Hildebrand lost her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene end?
2. What does Emma Jones call Greta?
3. What does Shirley have sticking out of her bag when she arrives?
4. What does Rose tell Sam she needs to find before she can find love?
5. What does Mrs. Jones not understand about the Kaplans?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)