|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lippo and Mrs. Maurrant do as the group discusses music and their respective favorites?
(a) Dance in the sidewalk.
(b) Turn on the record player.
(c) Play the violin.
(d) Sing a song.
2. What does Fred tell the crowd?
(a) The shots were a false alarm.
(b) Two men are dead in this apartment.
(c) A man has shot his wife and another man.
(d) Mrs. Maurrant and another woman are dead.
3. What do the neighbors do when Ms. Simpson argues with Mrs. Hildebrand?
(a) They go to their respective homes.
(b) They stand up for Mrs. Hildebrand.
(c) They sit quietly and watch.
(d) They agree with Ms. Simpson.
4. Why does Rose suggest the milkman not come around as often?
(a) His milk is often spoiled.
(b) On account of all the talk from the neighbors.
(c) They do not need that much milk.
(d) He is annoying.
5. Why does the group begin to break up?
(a) They are leaving to go to bed.
(b) They are tired of arguing.
(c) They must go to work.
(d) It is becoming too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to help Rose by yelling at Vincent?
2. How does Mr. Sankey look?
3. Why is Rose surprised when Shirley tells her that it will be several years before Sam is ready to care for a family?
4. How does Shirley hurt Rose's feelings?
5. When is Mr. Buchanan's wife due?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)