|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mae Jones and Dick McGann doing as Rose passes them?
(a) Kissing on a bench.
(b) Sitting on the curb.
(c) Sitting on the stoop.
(d) Dancing around, inebriated.
2. Who does Alice Simpson represent?
(a) The government.
(b) Child and family services.
(c) A charity.
(d) A bank.
3. When will Mrs. Hildebrand and her children be thrown out of their apartment?
(b) In one month.
(c) Next week.
(d) In one week.
4. Who does Mrs. Jones say do not know anything about raising babies?
(a) The poor.
(c) The wealthy.
(d) New Yorkers.
5. Why does Willie ask his mother for a dime?
(a) For an ice cream cone.
(b) For an icee.
(c) For a candybar.
(d) For a piece of gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lippo and Mrs. Maurrant do as the group discusses music and their respective favorites?
2. Where does this play begin?
3. What is Mr. Filippo Fiorentino carrying as he enters the scene?
4. About what do Emma, Greta, and Olga speak?
5. What has the country's heat wave caused?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)