Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He apologized and stayed with her
(b) He got sick
(c) He shot himself
(d) He left her
2. Why does Stanley come home?
(a) To drink
(b) To wait for Mitch
(c) To get some sleep
(d) To talk to Blanche
3. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
4. What does Mitch do to soothe Blanche?
(a) Rocks her to sleep
(b) Gets her a drink
(c) Proposes to her
(d) Kisses her
5. What are they searching for in Blanche's bag?
(b) A handkerchief
(d) The apartment key
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
2. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
3. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
4. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
5. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)