|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A Pole
(b) A brute
(c) A jerk
(d) A Polack
2. Stanley believes that everything will be all right with Stella once Blanche leaves and _________.
(a) The baby is born
(b) He makes more money
(c) He can control his temper
(d) They move away
3. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
(a) A smart business woman
(b) A fun lady
(c) A crazy woman
(d) A lecherous human
4. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Sticks out her tongue
(b) Licks her lips
(c) Rolls her eyes
(d) Slaps him
5. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
(a) A problem with another teacher
(c) Bad luck
(d) An affair with a 17-year-old boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blanche doing as Stanley reveals what he has learned about Blanche to Stella?
2. For what does Blanche say to save the birthday cake candles?
3. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
4. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
5. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
2. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
3. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
4. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
5. What does Blanche do even though Stella begs her not to?
6. What does Blanche confess to Mitch about her life?
7. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
8. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
9. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
10. What else does Stanley reveal about Blanche in regards to her reputation in Laurel?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)