|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many places are set for the dinner?
2. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A suit
(b) Silk pajamas
(c) A tie
(d) His shirt
3. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) Stella is too weak
(b) She is done with Stella
(c) She has been stood up.
(d) Stanley is a beast
4. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
(c) Be with
5. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
(a) To Laurel
(b) To the Caribbean
(c) To Paris
(d) To Atlanta
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mitch invited over for?
2. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
3. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
4. What does Blanche hear after she opens Stanley's gift to her?
5. Who did Mitch call to check on the stories about Blanche?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
2. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
3. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
4. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
5. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
6. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
7. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
8. What does Blanche confess to Mitch about her life?
9. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
10. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)