|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Could be straighter
(b) Could talk
(d) Mean the world
2. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
(a) Her virginity
(b) Her purse
(c) Her emotions
(d) Her keys
3. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A hat
(b) A tiara
(c) A flower
(d) A sparkly barrette
4. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) She has been stood up.
(b) She is done with Stella
(c) Stella is too weak
(d) Stanley is a beast
5. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A brute
(b) A Pole
(c) A jerk
(d) A Polack
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
2. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
3. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
4. Where does Mitch workout?
5. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
2. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
3. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
4. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
5. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
6. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
7. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
8. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
9. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
10. How does Stanley break down Blanche's fantasy?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)