|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
(a) A peddler
(c) A blind Mexican vendor
(d) A Negro woman
2. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(a) Stanley's birthday
(d) Blanche's birthday
3. What does Stanley throw to the floor?
(a) His plate
(c) A bottle
(d) A newspaper
4. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
(a) A pork chop
(b) A piece of squash
(c) A steak
(d) A potato
5. What does Blanche call Stanley and Mitch?
(d) Good for nothings
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
2. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
3. What is the answer to #154 selling?
4. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
5. What does Stanley say that he doubts Mitch will do?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
2. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
3. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
4. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
5. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
6. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
7. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
8. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
9. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
10. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)