|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blanche call?
2. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
(a) They called the police
(b) They wanted a cut of her pay
(c) They asked her to leave
(d) They employed her
3. From whom does Blanche say she has received a wire?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(d) Allan Rivers
4. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
5. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
(a) When she was 18
(b) When she was 25
(c) When she was 16
(d) When she was 8
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
2. About what does Mitch ask Blanche?
3. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
4. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
5. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
2. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
3. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
4. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
5. What else does Stanley reveal about Blanche in regards to her reputation in Laurel?
6. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
7. Why does Blanche think has happened to Mitch that he is not at her party?
8. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
9. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
10. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)