|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
(a) A bar
(b) An amusement park
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) The French Quarter
2. Where does Mitch workout?
(a) New Orleans Fitness Club
(b) New Orleans Athletic Club
(c) His work
3. When do Mitch and Blanche arrive back home after their date?
4. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
(a) A blind Mexican vendor
(b) A peddler
(c) A Negro woman
5. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) She is done with Stella
(b) Stanley is a beast
(c) Stella is too weak
(d) She has been stood up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
2. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
3. What kind of liquor does Blanche find?
4. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
5. What does Blanche pull out to wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
2. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
3. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
4. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
5. How does Stanley break down Blanche's fantasy?
6. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
7. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
8. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
9. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
10. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)