|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
2. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
(a) Her keys
(b) Her virginity
(c) Her emotions
(d) Her purse
3. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
(a) Begged for forgiveness and brought roses
(b) Never showed up
(c) Told her that she was a liar
(d) Hit her
4. Why does Stanley come home?
(a) To get some sleep
(b) To wait for Mitch
(c) To talk to Blanche
(d) To drink
5. Blanche just wants ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
2. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
3. What does Stanley say that he doubts Mitch will do?
4. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
5. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blanche confess to Mitch about her life?
2. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
3. How does Stanley break down Blanche's fantasy?
4. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
5. How does Blanche explain her fear of being seen in the light?
6. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
7. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
8. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
9. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
10. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)