|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
(c) Early summer
2. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) She has been stood up.
(b) Stella is too weak
(c) She is done with Stella
(d) Stanley is a beast
3. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A tie
(b) A suit
(c) Silk pajamas
(d) His shirt
4. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
(a) A steak
(b) A potato
(c) A pork chop
(d) A piece of squash
5. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(a) Stealing his money
(b) Drinking his liquor
(c) Dancing in the nude
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
2. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
3. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
4. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
5. What does Blanche pull out to wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
2. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
3. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
4. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
5. Why does Blanche think has happened to Mitch that he is not at her party?
6. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
7. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
8. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
9. How does Stanley break down Blanche's fantasy?
10. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)