|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
(a) She is curvaceous, which is perfect.
(b) She is light as a feather
(c) She is heavy as a stone
(d) She is too skinny.
2. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
3. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) Stella is too weak
(b) Stanley is a beast
(c) She is done with Stella
(d) She has been stood up.
4. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) Wild Mountain Spa
(b) Big Bear Ranch
(c) The Ostrich Motel
(d) The Flamingo Hotel
5. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He shot himself
(b) He got sick
(c) He left her
(d) He apologized and stayed with her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
2. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
3. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
4. With whom did Blanche find her husband in bed?
5. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
2. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
3. Why does Mitch turn down a drink from Blanche?
4. How does Blanche explain her fear of being seen in the light?
5. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
6. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
7. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
8. Why does Blanche think has happened to Mitch that he is not at her party?
9. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
10. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)