|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(b) Stanley's birthday
(c) Blanche's birthday
2. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
(a) To Atlanta
(b) To Paris
(c) To the Caribbean
(d) To Laurel
3. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
(a) It was an accident
(b) They were army buddies
(c) He wanted to make sure Stella didn't tell him first
(d) He wanted to break up their relationship
4. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
(a) In the light
(b) In normal clothes
(c) Outside the house
(d) Act naturally
5. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many places are set for the dinner?
2. What does Stanley offer to Blanche?
3. Who is singing and laughing during this scene?
4. Who does Blanche call?
5. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blanche do even though Stella begs her not to?
2. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
3. What does Blanche confess to Mitch about her life?
4. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
5. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
6. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
7. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
8. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
9. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
10. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)