|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
(a) A pork chop
(b) A potato
(c) A piece of squash
(d) A steak
2. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
(a) A fun lady
(b) A lecherous human
(c) A smart business woman
(d) A crazy woman
3. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
(a) The center of the bedroom
(b) The street
(c) A closet
(d) The kitchen
4. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
(d) Be with
5. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
(a) The streetcar
(c) The bar
(d) A hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Blanche find her husband in bed?
2. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
3. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
4. What are they searching for in Blanche's bag?
5. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
2. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
3. Why does Blanche think has happened to Mitch that he is not at her party?
4. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
5. What is the explanation that Blanche offers to Stanley for her odd, dressed-up appearance?
6. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
7. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
8. What else does Stanley reveal about Blanche in regards to her reputation in Laurel?
9. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
10. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French, though he can not understand what she is saying?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)