|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
(a) Joseph Murdock
(b) Allan Grey
(c) Christopher Greniar
(d) Shep Huntleigh
2. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Jitterbug
(b) The Varsouviana
(c) The Waltz
(d) The Trot
3. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(a) Drinking his liquor
(b) Stealing his money
(c) Dancing in the nude
4. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) Stanley is a beast
(b) Stella is too weak
(c) She has been stood up.
(d) She is done with Stella
5. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
(a) Manners, fingers
(b) Conversation, pants
(c) Jokes, shirt
(d) Manners, hands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
2. What does Stanley say that he doubts Mitch will do?
3. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
4. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
5. What does Blanche hear after she opens Stanley's gift to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
2. What does Blanche do even though Stella begs her not to?
3. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
4. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
5. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
6. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
7. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
8. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
9. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
10. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)