|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Slaps him
(b) Sticks out her tongue
(c) Rolls her eyes
(d) Licks her lips
2. What does Blanche call Stanley and Mitch?
(c) Good for nothings
3. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
(a) An affair with a 17-year-old boy
(b) A problem with another teacher
(c) Bad luck
4. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) The Ostrich Motel
(b) The Flamingo Hotel
(c) Big Bear Ranch
(d) Wild Mountain Spa
5. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
(a) Conversation, pants
(b) Manners, fingers
(c) Jokes, shirt
(d) Manners, hands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
2. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
3. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
4. What does Mitch do to soothe Blanche?
5. What was Mitch invited over for?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
2. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
3. Why does Mitch turn down a drink from Blanche?
4. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
5. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
6. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
7. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
8. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
9. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
10. What does Blanche do even though Stella begs her not to?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)