|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
(a) The street
(b) The kitchen
(c) The center of the bedroom
(d) A closet
2. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
(a) She becomes ill
(b) She falls down
(c) She has gone into labor
(d) She leaves
3. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(a) Heading to Laurel
(c) Her beauty
(d) Going for a late night swim
4. What does Stanley throw to the floor?
(a) His plate
(b) A newspaper
(c) A bottle
5. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
Short Answer Questions
1. Blanche just wants ____________.
2. Why does Stanley come home?
3. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
4. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
5. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
2. What does Blanche confess to Mitch about her life?
3. What is the explanation that Blanche offers to Stanley for her odd, dressed-up appearance?
4. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
5. What is Stella's explanation as to why Blanche is so flighty?
6. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
7. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
8. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
9. What does Blanche suggest she and Mitch do when they arrive in the Kowalski's apartment?
10. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)