|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A hat
(b) A tiara
(c) A flower
(d) A sparkly barrette
2. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
3. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
(a) When she was 18
(b) When she was 25
(c) When she was 8
(d) When she was 16
4. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
(a) She's older than ever
(b) She's naked
(c) Something has happened
(d) She doesn't have anything to wear
5. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
(a) A closet
(b) The center of the bedroom
(c) The street
(d) The kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mitch invited over for?
2. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
3. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
4. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
5. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
2. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
3. What else does Stanley reveal about Blanche in regards to her reputation in Laurel?
4. How does Stanley explain his ethnic background to Blanche?
5. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
6. What does Blanche do even though Stella begs her not to?
7. What does Mitch do when Blanche asks him to guess her weight?
8. Why does Blanche think has happened to Mitch that he is not at her party?
9. How does Blanche prepare herself after Mitch rings the doorbell?
10. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)