|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche call Stanley and Mitch?
(b) Good for nothings
2. Who is singing and laughing during this scene?
3. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(a) Blanche's birthday
(b) Stanley's birthday
4. Who does Blanche call?
5. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He left her
(b) He apologized and stayed with her
(c) He shot himself
(d) He got sick
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
2. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
3. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
4. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
5. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
2. Where do Mitch and Blanche go for their first date?
3. Why does Mitch turn down a drink from Blanche?
4. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
5. Why is Mitch embarrassed to remove his coat?
6. Why is Mitch confused about the signals that Blanche has been giving during their date?
7. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
8. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
9. Why does Stanley think Mitch will not come to Blanche's birthday party?
10. When Stella confronts Stanley on the porch about his rude behavior, what does Stanley say?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)