|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
(a) He bought it
(b) From a young girl who died
(c) His dad owned it
(d) As a birthday present from his wife
2. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
(a) A peddler
(b) A doctor
(c) A police officer
(d) A teenage boy
3. Who ends up with a bump on the head?
4. What can't Blanche understand that hinders her ability to make the call in #60?
(a) A phone book
(b) A dial phone
(c) The process
(d) The voice on the other line
5. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do when Stella asks them to wrap up their game?
2. What does Blanche ask Stella to bring her?
3. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
4. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
5. What does Mitch offer to Blanche?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Blanche mock her sister's desire?
2. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
3. What does Blanche do when she finds a bottle of whiskey in Stella's apartment?
4. What happens when Stella decides to go watch Stanley bowl?
5. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
6. How does Stella describe her relationship with Stanley?
7. What does Stella reveal about Mitch and what does she think of him?
8. What proof does Stanley find that makes him believe that Blanche may have spent an inheritance?
9. What is Stella's explanation for Stanley's behavior the night before?
10. Who lives at 632 Elysian Fields, as the play opens in "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)