|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
2. Who does Blanche attempt to call?
(a) Western Union
(b) Shep Huntleigh
(c) Allan Peters
(d) Marcel Dernier
3. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
(a) The atomizer
(b) The paper
(c) A book
(d) Her rings
4. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
(a) Fort Bragg
5. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
2. What is her old beau's marital status?
3. When did Blanche meet this old beau?
4. From whom has Stanley gotten information about Blanche?
5. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
2. What do Stella and Blanche intend to do the night after Blanche arrives?
3. What solution to the argument between Eunice and Steve does Stella find more practical?
4. What happens between Blanche and the teenage boy that comes to collect for the newspaper?
5. How does Blanche mock her sister's desire?
6. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
7. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
8. Who is playing poker with Stanley at the beginning of Scene 3?
9. What proof does Stanley find that makes him believe that Blanche may have spent an inheritance?
10. When Stella tells Stanley about the loss of Belle Reve, what is his response?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)