|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Blanche said she is learning from Steve?
(a) How to cook
(b) A new language
(c) An instrument
(d) The basics of real estate
2. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Calls an old beau to meet them
(b) Uses a mud mask
(c) Paints her nails
(d) Takes a bath
3. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(a) Reading the paper
(c) Hosting a poker game
(d) Watching TV
4. What does Blanche squirt onto Stanley, trying to flirt with him?
(a) Vanilla extract
(c) Rose essence
(d) Jasmine perfume
5. From whom has Stanley gotten information about Blanche?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
2. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
3. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
4. Who offers Blanche a shoulder to cry on after the events of the evening?
5. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
2. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
3. When Stella tells Stanley about the loss of Belle Reve, what is his response?
4. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
5. What does Blanche tell Stella about her reason for coming to New Orleans?
6. What solution to the argument between Eunice and Steve does Stella find more practical?
7. What do Stella and Blanche intend to do the night after Blanche arrives?
8. What happens between Blanche and the teenage boy that comes to collect for the newspaper?
9. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
10. How could a reader describe Stanley Kowalski?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)