|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
2. Where does Stanley go to get a drink?
(a) Wild Hearts
(b) Blue Room
(c) Four Deuces
(d) Village City
3. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Belle Reve
(b) Elysian Fields
(c) Bella Donna
(d) Laurel Hills
4. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
(a) Stella's belly
(b) Stella's rear
(c) Stella's arm
(d) Stella's hand
5. Who is the one person that Blanches does not meet right away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
2. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
3. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
4. What is Steve and Eunice's last name?
5. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What proof does Stanley find that makes him believe that Blanche may have spent an inheritance?
2. What has happened to Belle Reve, according to Blanche and to the papers she shows Stanley from her trunk?
3. When Stella tells Stanley about the loss of Belle Reve, what is his response?
4. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
5. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
6. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
7. What happened on Stella's wedding night that horrifies Blanche, but Stella admits thrilled her?
8. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
9. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
10. What does Stella say is more important to her than any other thing in her relationship?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)