|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Stanley give to Stella as a peace offering?
2. Blanche begs Stella, "Don't hang back with the __________!"
3. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
4. What made Blanche's old beau so successful and rich?
(b) Family money
(d) Texas oil
5. What is Harold Mitchell's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Blanche been staying with the Kowalskis?
2. What is Steve and Eunice's last name?
3. What does Blanche ask Stella to bring her?
4. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
5. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is playing poker with Stanley at the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What does Blanche suggest they do in order to leave Stanley and the "situation" behind?
3. What is Stella's explanation for Stanley's behavior the night before?
4. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
5. What does Stella reveal about Mitch and what does she think of him?
6. What proof does Stanley find that makes him believe that Blanche may have spent an inheritance?
7. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
8. Who lives at 632 Elysian Fields, as the play opens in "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
9. What is happening between Eunice and Steve at the beginning of scene 5 that frightens Blanche?
10. What does Stella say is more important to her than any other thing in her relationship?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)