|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do with the radio?
(a) Unplugs it
(b) Smashes it with his hands
(c) Throws it out the window
(d) Turns it off
2. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
3. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Compliment her
(b) Let her use their phone
(c) Take her out
(d) Buy her more liquor
4. What made Blanche's old beau so successful and rich?
(c) Texas oil
(d) Family money
5. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
(a) Her background
(b) Her lies
(c) Her age
(d) Her appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Blanche been staying with the Kowalskis?
2. On what plantation was Stella raised?
3. What causes Blanche to scream after Stella pours her a coke?
4. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
5. Who ends up with a bump on the head?
Short Essay Questions
1. How could a reader describe Stanley Kowalski?
2. What solution to the argument between Eunice and Steve does Stella find more practical?
3. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
4. Who lives at 632 Elysian Fields, as the play opens in "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
5. What happened on Stella's wedding night that horrifies Blanche, but Stella admits thrilled her?
6. How does Stella describe her relationship with Stanley?
7. What shows that Stella is not upset about the previous night's events anymore?
8. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
9. What happens when Stella decides to go watch Stanley bowl?
10. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)