|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
(a) A train
(b) A candle
(c) A streetcar
(d) A runaway horse
2. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
3. What does Blanche do that annoys Stanley?
(a) Turns on the radio
(b) Flirts with the men
(c) Tells him to stop playing
(d) Drinks his beer
4. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A permanent sabbatical
(b) A work trip
(c) A leave of absence
(d) A vacation
5. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
(a) Fort Bragg
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
2. What does Stanley do as he clutches Stella to his chest?
3. Where does Blanche take Stella during her argument with Stanley?
4. Blanche is worried about getting soft and old and not being able to ___________.
5. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Blanche and the teenage boy that comes to collect for the newspaper?
2. Why does Stanley get so upset about the idea of Belle Reve being lost?
3. What does Blanche tell Stella about her reason for coming to New Orleans?
4. What do Stella and Blanche intend to do the night after Blanche arrives?
5. What solution to the argument between Eunice and Steve does Stella find more practical?
6. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
7. When Stella tells Stanley about the loss of Belle Reve, what is his response?
8. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
9. What happens after Stanley throws the radio out of the window?
10. What is Stella's explanation for Stanley's behavior the night before?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)