|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Calls an old beau to meet them
(b) Paints her nails
(c) Uses a mud mask
(d) Takes a bath
2. When Blanche confesses she is broke, how much money does she say she has?
(a) 5 dollars
(b) 10 dollars
(d) 65 cents
3. Where does Stanley go to get a drink?
(a) Village City
(b) Blue Room
(c) Four Deuces
(d) Wild Hearts
4. What does Stanley do as he clutches Stella to his chest?
(a) Gives her more money
(b) Smiles at Blanche
(c) Hits her again
(d) Tells her to make her sister leave
5. In what city does the story take place?
(a) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
2. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
3. What is her old beau's marital status?
4. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
5. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stella reveal about Mitch and what does she think of him?
2. What does Blanche do when she finds a bottle of whiskey in Stella's apartment?
3. What happens after Stanley throws the radio out of the window?
4. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
5. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
6. What does Blanche tell Stella about her reason for coming to New Orleans?
7. How does Blanche mock her sister's desire?
8. What happens between Blanche and the teenage boy that comes to collect for the newspaper?
9. What do Stella and Blanche intend to do the night after Blanche arrives?
10. Who is playing poker with Stanley at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)