|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
(b) The old Negro woman
2. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
(a) At Eunice's
(b) In the living room
(c) On the porch
(d) In the bathroom
3. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
4. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
(a) The paper
(b) A book
(c) Her rings
(d) The atomizer
5. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
(a) A doctor
(b) A peddler
(c) A teenage boy
(d) A police officer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
2. What does Blanche ask Stella to bring her?
3. How much money did Stanley give to Stella as a peace offering?
4. What does Stanley do when Stella asks them to wrap up their game?
5. What does Stella want to keep a secret from Blanche?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Stanley throws the radio out of the window?
2. What does Stanley reveal to Stella about Blanche, that he found out additionally?
3. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
4. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
5. When Stanley begins to eat his pork chop with his hands, how does Stella respond?
6. Why is Stella afraid for Blanche as she realizes that Blanche's past has caught up with her?
7. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
8. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
9. Why does Mitch turn down a drink from Blanche?
10. How does Stanley break down Blanche's fantasy?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)