|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
(a) She says she's already had a few
(b) She says she rarely touches liquor
(c) She immediately accepts
(d) She asks Stella if it's okay
2. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
(a) Her lies
(b) Her appearance
(c) Her background
(d) Her age
3. What does Stanley grab roughly from Blanche's trunk?
(a) A bottle of perfume
(b) The deed
(c) Love letters
4. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(b) Watching TV
(c) Hosting a poker game
(d) Reading the paper
5. Who is the muscular and unrefined auto parts supplier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
2. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
3. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
4. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
5. How far did Blanche need to ride the streetcar in #6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stanley come home, leaving Stella at the hospital?
2. What shows that Stella is not upset about the previous night's events anymore?
3. Why does Blanche tell Stella not to light the candles on the birthday cake?
4. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
5. Why is Blanche concerned about eating unwashed grapes?
6. What is the explanation that Blanche offers to Stanley for her odd, dressed-up appearance?
7. What has Stella told Blanche about her journey?
8. What really happened at Blanche's teaching job that caused her to come to New Orleans?
9. What does Blanche put on as she pulls her trunk into the center of the bedroom?
10. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)