|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
(a) Like a new woman
(d) Fresh and clean
2. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(b) Allan Peters
(c) Marcel Dernier
(d) Thomas Argulo
3. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
4. What does Stanley do as he clutches Stella to his chest?
(a) Gives her more money
(b) Hits her again
(c) Tells her to make her sister leave
(d) Smiles at Blanche
5. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(a) Hosting a poker game
(b) Watching TV
(d) Reading the paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
2. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
3. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
4. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
5. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blanche do when she finds a bottle of whiskey in Stella's apartment?
2. What happens when Stella decides to go watch Stanley bowl?
3. Why doesn't Stella introduce Mitch to Blanche when they arrive home from their night out?
4. What has happened to Belle Reve, according to Blanche and to the papers she shows Stanley from her trunk?
5. What happens to let Blanche and Stanley to be alone together?
6. How could a reader describe Stanley Kowalski?
7. How does Blanche mock her sister's desire?
8. What happens between Blanche and the teenage boy that comes to collect for the newspaper?
9. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
10. What is Blanche afraid of in terms of her relationship with Mitch?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)