|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella confess that Stanley did on their wedding night?
(a) Admitted he didn't love her
(b) Broke all the light bulbs in the room with her shoe
(c) Left her alone in their bedroom
(d) Beat her unconscious
2. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Bella Donna
(b) Laurel Hills
(c) Belle Reve
(d) Elysian Fields
3. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
(a) Death is coming
(b) Cold ones here
(c) Red hot
(d) All you can eat
4. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
(d) Fort Bragg
5. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch bring when he arrives at the door?
2. What does Stella want to keep a secret from Blanche?
3. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
4. How much money did Stanley give to Stella as a peace offering?
5. What does Stanley lecture Stella on as he tries to determine what happened to Belle Reve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening between Eunice and Steve at the beginning of scene 5 that frightens Blanche?
2. What does Stella say is more important to her than any other thing in her relationship?
3. What has happened to Belle Reve, according to Blanche and to the papers she shows Stanley from her trunk?
4. What does Blanche tell Stella about her reason for coming to New Orleans?
5. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
6. What shows that Stella is not upset about the previous night's events anymore?
7. Why does Stanley get so upset about the idea of Belle Reve being lost?
8. What does Stella reveal about Mitch and what does she think of him?
9. What has Shaw revealed to Stanley about Blanche?
10. What does Blanche suggest they do in order to leave Stanley and the "situation" behind?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)