|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
2. How long has Blanche been staying with the Kowalskis?
(a) 3 years
(b) 3 months
(c) A month
(d) 3 weeks
3. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) The lounge
(c) The bowling alley
(d) A club
4. What is her old beau's marital status?
5. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) A trip to the Western Union office
(b) A bottle of alcohol
(c) A bus ticket
(d) Five dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
2. What does Blanche do that annoys Stanley?
3. What does Stanley do with the radio?
4. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
5. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
Short Essay Questions
1. What solution to the argument between Eunice and Steve does Stella find more practical?
2. Why does Stanley get so upset about the idea of Belle Reve being lost?
3. What proof does Stanley find that makes him believe that Blanche may have spent an inheritance?
4. What shows that Stella is not upset about the previous night's events anymore?
5. How does Mitch first make small talk with Blanche?
6. Who lives at 632 Elysian Fields, as the play opens in "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
7. What does Stella say is more important to her than any other thing in her relationship?
8. Who is playing poker with Stanley at the beginning of Scene 3?
9. What happened on Stella's wedding night that horrifies Blanche, but Stella admits thrilled her?
10. How does Blanche mock her sister's desire?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)