|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
(a) She has gone into labor
(b) She leaves
(c) She falls down
(d) She becomes ill
2. What is the answer to #154 selling?
(b) Holy water
(c) Flowers for graves
3. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
4. Blanche just wants ____________.
5. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(a) Blanche's birthday
(c) Stanley's birthday
6. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
7. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
(a) To Laurel
(b) To Paris
(c) To Atlanta
(d) To the Caribbean
8. From whom does Blanche say she has received a wire?
(c) Allan Rivers
(d) Shep Huntleigh
9. What does Blanche call Stanley and Mitch?
(b) Good for nothings
10. For what does Blanche say to save the birthday cake candles?
(a) The next day
(b) The baby's birthdays
(c) Another year
(d) Stanley's birthday
11. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A flower
(b) A tiara
(c) A hat
(d) A sparkly barrette
12. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) Wild Mountain Spa
(b) The Flamingo Hotel
(c) The Ostrich Motel
(d) Big Bear Ranch
13. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
(a) Joseph Murdock
(b) Shep Huntleigh
(c) Christopher Greniar
(d) Allan Grey
14. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A Polack
(b) A Pole
(c) A jerk
(d) A brute
15. Stanley believes that everything will be all right with Stella once Blanche leaves and _________.
(a) The baby is born
(b) They move away
(c) He can control his temper
(d) He makes more money
Short Answer Questions
1. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
2. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
3. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
4. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
5. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)