|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stanley believes that everything will be all right with Stella once Blanche leaves and _________.
(a) He makes more money
(b) The baby is born
(c) He can control his temper
(d) They move away
2. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
3. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Varsouviana
(b) The Waltz
(c) The Trot
(d) The Jitterbug
4. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
(a) Bad luck
(b) A problem with another teacher
(c) An affair with a 17-year-old boy
5. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
(a) A parrot
(b) A birthday
(c) A Rabbi
(d) A dog
6. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A suit
(b) His shirt
(c) A tie
(d) Silk pajamas
7. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(b) Stanley's birthday
(d) Blanche's birthday
8. Why does Stanley come home?
(a) To talk to Blanche
(b) To wait for Mitch
(c) To drink
(d) To get some sleep
9. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
10. About what does Mitch ask Blanche?
(a) Her age
(b) Her height
(c) Her ring
(d) Her past
11. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
(a) A bar
(b) An amusement park
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) The French Quarter
12. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
(b) Early summer
13. What does Blanche call Stanley and Mitch?
(d) Good for nothings
14. Who does Blanche call?
15. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
(a) She falls down
(b) She has gone into labor
(c) She leaves
(d) She becomes ill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
2. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
3. What is the answer to #154 selling?
4. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
5. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)