|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(b) Stealing his money
(c) Drinking his liquor
(d) Dancing in the nude
2. When do Mitch and Blanche arrive back home after their date?
3. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
4. Who does Blanche call?
5. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
(a) A piece of squash
(b) A steak
(c) A potato
(d) A pork chop
6. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) Big Bear Ranch
(b) The Flamingo Hotel
(c) Wild Mountain Spa
(d) The Ostrich Motel
7. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
(c) Be with
8. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
9. What does Stanley offer to Blanche?
(a) A beer
(b) A hug
(c) Help packing
(d) A kiss
10. What does Blanche slam down onto the dressing table?
(a) Her head
(b) A book
(c) A bottle
(d) A hand mirror
11. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Rolls her eyes
(b) Sticks out her tongue
(c) Slaps him
(d) Licks her lips
12. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
(a) An affair with a 17-year-old boy
(b) A problem with another teacher
(d) Bad luck
13. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
14. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(b) Going for a late night swim
(c) Heading to Laurel
(d) Her beauty
15. Blanche just wants ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Stanley say that he and Stella used to like being together?
2. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
3. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
4. What kind of liquor does Blanche find?
5. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)