|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche slam down onto the dressing table?
(a) A book
(b) A hand mirror
(c) Her head
(d) A bottle
2. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
(a) The center of the bedroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) The street
(d) A closet
3. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A suit
(b) A tie
(c) His shirt
(d) Silk pajamas
4. Who was said to have been told that Blanche's house was off limits to them?
(a) Soliders at a local army base
(b) Young boys
(c) Students at Blanche's school
(d) The married men of the town
5. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A tiara
(b) A hat
(c) A flower
(d) A sparkly barrette
6. Where does Mitch workout?
(b) New Orleans Fitness Club
(c) His work
(d) New Orleans Athletic Club
7. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(a) Going for a late night swim
(b) Her beauty
(c) Heading to Laurel
8. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He got sick
(b) He shot himself
(c) He left her
(d) He apologized and stayed with her
9. From whom does Blanche say she has received a wire?
(b) Shep Huntleigh
(c) Allan Rivers
10. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
(a) A Rabbi
(b) A parrot
(c) A birthday
(d) A dog
11. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
12. What has Stanley bought Blanche as a birthday present?
(a) A bottle of gin
(b) A book
(c) Belle Reve
(d) A one way bus ticket to Laurel
13. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
(a) In the light
(b) In normal clothes
(c) Act naturally
(d) Outside the house
14. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
(d) Be with
15. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
(a) Blanche is gone
(b) Mitch's seat is empty
(c) Stella is crying
(d) Stanley is screaming
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Mitch and Blanche arrive back home after their date?
2. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
3. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
4. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
5. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)