|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Blanche say to save the birthday cake candles?
(a) The next day
(b) Another year
(c) The baby's birthdays
(d) Stanley's birthday
2. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Jitterbug
(b) The Waltz
(c) The Varsouviana
(d) The Trot
3. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
(a) Stanley is screaming
(b) Blanche is gone
(c) Mitch's seat is empty
(d) Stella is crying
4. What does Blanche offer to her visitor?
(a) A drink
(b) A dance
(c) A book
(d) A piece of jewelry
5. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
(a) Joseph Murdock
(b) Allan Grey
(c) Christopher Greniar
(d) Shep Huntleigh
6. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
(b) The bar
(c) The streetcar
(d) A hotel
7. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
8. What does Blanche hear after she opens Stanley's gift to her?
(a) The radio
(b) A streetcar
(c) A train
(d) Polka music
9. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(a) Drinking his liquor
(c) Stealing his money
(d) Dancing in the nude
10. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
(a) A crazy woman
(b) A smart business woman
(c) A lecherous human
(d) A fun lady
11. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Could talk
(b) Mean the world
(c) Could be straighter
12. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
13. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
14. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
15. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
(a) They were army buddies
(b) It was an accident
(c) He wanted to break up their relationship
(d) He wanted to make sure Stella didn't tell him first
Short Answer Questions
1. How many places are set for the dinner?
2. With whom did Blanche find her husband in bed?
3. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
4. What does Blanche slam down onto the dressing table?
5. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)