|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
2. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Could be straighter
(b) Could talk
(c) Mean the world
3. Who does Blanche call?
4. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
(a) A peddler
(b) A Negro woman
(d) A blind Mexican vendor
5. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A tiara
(b) A flower
(c) A sparkly barrette
(d) A hat
6. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
(a) Blanche hangs up
(b) Stella goes over to his house
(c) Blanche leaves a message
(d) Stanley laughs
7. How many places are set for the dinner?
8. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Waltz
(b) The Trot
(c) The Varsouviana
(d) The Jitterbug
9. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
(a) She falls down
(b) She leaves
(c) She becomes ill
(d) She has gone into labor
10. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
11. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
(a) She is light as a feather
(b) She is heavy as a stone
(c) She is too skinny.
(d) She is curvaceous, which is perfect.
12. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
13. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
(a) Early summer
14. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
15. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) Wild Mountain Spa
(b) Big Bear Ranch
(c) The Ostrich Motel
(d) The Flamingo Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
2. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
3. What does Blanche slam down onto the dressing table?
4. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
5. What has Stanley bought Blanche as a birthday present?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)