|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
(a) Christopher Greniar
(b) Allan Grey
(c) Shep Huntleigh
(d) Joseph Murdock
2. About what does Mitch ask Blanche?
(a) Her height
(b) Her past
(c) Her ring
(d) Her age
3. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
4. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Trot
(b) The Varsouviana
(c) The Jitterbug
(d) The Waltz
5. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
6. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
(a) Stanley laughs
(b) Blanche leaves a message
(c) Stella goes over to his house
(d) Blanche hangs up
7. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
(a) Something has happened
(b) She doesn't have anything to wear
(c) She's naked
(d) She's older than ever
8. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
(a) He wanted to make sure Stella didn't tell him first
(b) They were army buddies
(c) He wanted to break up their relationship
(d) It was an accident
9. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A tiara
(b) A sparkly barrette
(c) A flower
(d) A hat
10. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
(a) To Laurel
(b) To Atlanta
(c) To Paris
(d) To the Caribbean
11. About what does Stanley say that he and Stella used to like being together?
(a) It was boring
(b) It was plain
(c) It was common
(d) It was passionate
12. What was Mitch invited over for?
(c) Cake and ice cream
13. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
14. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A suit
(b) A tie
(c) Silk pajamas
(d) His shirt
15. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(a) Going for a late night swim
(c) Her beauty
(d) Heading to Laurel
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
2. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
3. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
4. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
5. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)