|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(a) Blanche's birthday
(c) Stanley's birthday
2. What does Blanche slam down onto the dressing table?
(a) A hand mirror
(b) A bottle
(c) A book
(d) Her head
3. What happens when Mitch doesn't pick up the phone?
(a) Stanley laughs
(b) Blanche leaves a message
(c) Stella goes over to his house
(d) Blanche hangs up
4. What does Blanche hear after she opens Stanley's gift to her?
(a) The radio
(b) A streetcar
(c) Polka music
(d) A train
5. What does Blanche pull out to wear?
(a) A white satin evening gown
(b) A blue pantsuit
(c) A black dress
(d) A green shawl
6. From whom does Blanche say she has received a wire?
(b) Shep Huntleigh
(c) Allan Rivers
7. Blanche just wants ____________.
8. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
(a) Blanche is gone
(b) Mitch's seat is empty
(c) Stanley is screaming
(d) Stella is crying
9. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
10. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) An amusement park
(c) The French Quarter
(d) A bar
11. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
(a) Hit her
(b) Begged for forgiveness and brought roses
(c) Never showed up
(d) Told her that she was a liar
12. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
(a) The streetcar
(c) A hotel
(d) The bar
13. What does Stanley only wear on special occasions?
(a) A tie
(b) Silk pajamas
(c) A suit
(d) His shirt
14. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(a) Going for a late night swim
(b) Heading to Laurel
(d) Her beauty
15. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
2. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
3. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
4. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
5. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)