|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche put on her head to complete her outfit?
(a) A tiara
(b) A flower
(c) A hat
(d) A sparkly barrette
2. What does Blanche hear after she opens Stanley's gift to her?
(a) The radio
(b) A streetcar
(c) A train
(d) Polka music
3. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
(a) The French Quarter
(b) An amusement park
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) A bar
4. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
(a) To Paris
(b) To Atlanta
(c) To the Caribbean
(d) To Laurel
5. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
6. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
(a) When she was 25
(b) When she was 16
(c) When she was 8
(d) When she was 18
7. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
(a) She is light as a feather
(b) She is heavy as a stone
(c) She is curvaceous, which is perfect.
(d) She is too skinny.
8. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(b) Heading to Laurel
(c) Her beauty
(d) Going for a late night swim
9. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
10. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
11. Blanche just wants ____________.
12. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A brute
(b) A jerk
(c) A Polack
(d) A Pole
13. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
(a) The Trot
(b) The Waltz
(c) The Jitterbug
(d) The Varsouviana
14. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
15. Who does Blanche call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley go?
2. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
3. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
4. Who was said to have been told that Blanche's house was off limits to them?
5. Why did Blanche lose her teaching job?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)