|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stella chastises Stanley for his poor _________ and greasy ____________.
(a) Manners, hands
(b) Manners, fingers
(c) Jokes, shirt
(d) Conversation, pants
2. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(b) Drinking his liquor
(c) Stealing his money
(d) Dancing in the nude
3. What is the answer to #154 selling?
(c) Flowers for graves
(d) Holy water
4. Who does Blanche call?
5. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
(a) He wanted to make sure Stella didn't tell him first
(b) They were army buddies
(c) It was an accident
(d) He wanted to break up their relationship
6. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He apologized and stayed with her
(b) He got sick
(c) He shot himself
(d) He left her
7. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
8. What does Blanche offer to her visitor?
(a) A drink
(b) A dance
(c) A piece of jewelry
(d) A book
9. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
10. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(b) Heading to Laurel
(c) Going for a late night swim
(d) Her beauty
11. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
12. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
(a) Mitch's seat is empty
(b) Stanley is screaming
(c) Stella is crying
(d) Blanche is gone
13. Blanche just wants ____________.
14. What kind of liquor does Blanche find?
(a) Jack Daniels
(b) Southern Comfort
(c) Johnny Walker
(d) Maker's Mark
15. What does Stanley say that he doubts Mitch will do?
(a) Be forgiving
(b) Show up
(c) Bring a present
(d) Marry Blanche
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley come home?
2. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
3. What does Mitch say about Blanche's weight?
4. What was Mitch invited over for?
5. About what does Mitch ask Blanche?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)