|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Blanche pulled her trunk?
(a) A closet
(b) The kitchen
(c) The center of the bedroom
(d) The street
2. What does Blanche offer to her visitor?
(a) A book
(b) A piece of jewelry
(c) A dance
(d) A drink
3. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
(a) She falls down
(b) She becomes ill
(c) She leaves
(d) She has gone into labor
4. What was Mitch invited over for?
(d) Cake and ice cream
5. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
(a) They employed her
(b) They asked her to leave
(c) They wanted a cut of her pay
(d) They called the police
6. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
7. About what does Blanche talk to imaginary admirers?
(a) Going for a late night swim
(b) Heading to Laurel
(c) Her beauty
8. Blanche's visitor says he just wants to be __________.
9. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
10. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
(a) Early summer
11. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
12. Where does Stanley go?
(a) To the porch
(b) To Steve's
(c) To the bar
(d) To the street
13. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Rolls her eyes
(b) Slaps him
(c) Licks her lips
(d) Sticks out her tongue
14. Why does Stanley come home?
(a) To wait for Mitch
(b) To get some sleep
(c) To drink
(d) To talk to Blanche
15. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
(a) The streetcar
(b) A hotel
(d) The bar
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
2. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
3. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
4. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
5. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)