|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche offer to her visitor?
(a) A piece of jewelry
(b) A book
(c) A drink
(d) A dance
2. What is the special occasion that is about to begin?
(a) Blanche's birthday
(d) Stanley's birthday
3. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
(a) In normal clothes
(b) In the light
(c) Act naturally
(d) Outside the house
4. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
(a) She doesn't have anything to wear
(b) She's naked
(c) Something has happened
(d) She's older than ever
5. Who does Blanche reveal as her young husband who died?
(a) Joseph Murdock
(b) Allan Grey
(c) Christopher Greniar
(d) Shep Huntleigh
6. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
(a) Hit her
(b) Never showed up
(c) Begged for forgiveness and brought roses
(d) Told her that she was a liar
7. Where does Stanley go?
(a) To the bar
(b) To Steve's
(c) To the street
(d) To the porch
8. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
(a) The Flamingo Hotel
(b) Big Bear Ranch
(c) The Ostrich Motel
(d) Wild Mountain Spa
9. What does Stanley throw to the floor?
(b) A newspaper
(c) His plate
(d) A bottle
10. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
11. How many places are set for the dinner?
12. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
(a) Borrow some money
(b) Kiss her
(c) Come with her when she leaves
(d) Come upstairs with her
13. What does Blanche pull out to wear?
(a) A blue pantsuit
(b) A black dress
(c) A white satin evening gown
(d) A green shawl
14. Where did Mitch and Blanche go for their date?
(a) A bar
(b) An amusement park
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) The French Quarter
15. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stella is afraid that Mitch will not longer want to ________ Blanche.
2. What was Mitch invited over for?
3. Stanley believes that everything will be all right with Stella once Blanche leaves and _________.
4. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
5. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)