|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
(a) In normal clothes
(b) Outside the house
(c) Act naturally
(d) In the light
2. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Could talk
(b) Mean the world
(d) Could be straighter
3. When do Mitch and Blanche arrive back home after their date?
4. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
5. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
6. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
(a) When she was 16
(b) When she was 8
(c) When she was 18
(d) When she was 25
7. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
(a) Borrow some money
(b) Kiss her
(c) Come with her when she leaves
(d) Come upstairs with her
8. About what does Stanley say that he and Stella used to like being together?
(a) It was boring
(b) It was common
(c) It was passionate
(d) It was plain
9. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
(a) They asked her to leave
(b) They employed her
(c) They wanted a cut of her pay
(d) They called the police
10. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
(a) He wanted to make sure Stella didn't tell him first
(b) He wanted to break up their relationship
(c) They were army buddies
(d) It was an accident
11. What time of year is it at the start of scene 7?
(c) Early summer
12. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A jerk
(b) A Polack
(c) A brute
(d) A Pole
13. Who comes to visit Blanche when Stella and Stanley are at the hospital?
14. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
(a) She's older than ever
(b) Something has happened
(c) She doesn't have anything to wear
(d) She's naked
15. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He left her
(b) He got sick
(c) He shot himself
(d) He apologized and stayed with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is singing and laughing during this scene?
2. What does Blanche pull out to wear?
3. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
4. Who does Blanche call?
5. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)