|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
2. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
(b) Dancing in the nude
(c) Stealing his money
(d) Drinking his liquor
3. When did Blanche fall in love with her young husband?
(a) When she was 8
(b) When she was 18
(c) When she was 25
(d) When she was 16
4. What does Stanley spear from the platter?
(a) A potato
(b) A piece of squash
(c) A pork chop
(d) A steak
5. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
(a) A parrot
(b) A birthday
(c) A dog
(d) A Rabbi
6. What happened when the answer to #112 found out about Blanche's activities?
(a) They called the police
(b) They wanted a cut of her pay
(c) They employed her
(d) They asked her to leave
7. About what does Stanley say that he and Stella used to like being together?
(a) It was common
(b) It was boring
(c) It was passionate
(d) It was plain
8. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
(a) A lecherous human
(b) A smart business woman
(c) A fun lady
(d) A crazy woman
9. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
10. How many places are set for the dinner?
11. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
(a) A peddler
(c) A blind Mexican vendor
(d) A Negro woman
12. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He apologized and stayed with her
(b) He left her
(c) He got sick
(d) He shot himself
13. Where does Mitch workout?
(a) New Orleans Athletic Club
(c) His work
(d) New Orleans Fitness Club
14. What does Stanley throw to the floor?
(b) A bottle
(c) A newspaper
(d) His plate
15. Who did Mitch call to check on the stories about Blanche?
(b) Shawden Hayes
(c) Jack Konner
(d) Joe Lewis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blanche doing as Stanley reveals what he has learned about Blanche to Stella?
2. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
3. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
4. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
5. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)