|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
(a) Stella's rear
(b) Stella's hand
(c) Stella's belly
(d) Stella's arm
2. What does Stanley do when Stella asks them to wrap up their game?
(a) He agrees and sends the men home
(b) He smiles and tells her to go away
(c) He hits her in the face
(d) He says no and slaps her on the rear.
3. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
(a) Like a new woman
(c) Fresh and clean
4. What is Stella reading in bed?
(a) A novel
(b) A romance novel
(c) A comic book
(d) A catalog
5. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
(b) New Orleans
6. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) A trip to the Western Union office
(b) A bottle of alcohol
(c) A bus ticket
(d) Five dollars
7. Who is the muscular and unrefined auto parts supplier?
8. Where does Blanche send Stella in order to get some privacy with Stanley?
(a) To the bathroom
(b) To the drugstore
(c) To the bar
9. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
(a) A train
(b) A candle
(c) A runaway horse
(d) A streetcar
10. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
(a) At the bank
(b) In Blanche's trunk
(c) In Stella's purse
(d) At the local title office
11. What causes Blanche to scream after Stella pours her a coke?
(a) The foam spills on her dress
(b) The coke is flat
(c) Stanley returns and hits her
(d) The phone rings
12. Where does Blanche take Stella during her argument with Stanley?
(a) Eunice's apartment
(b) Into the street
(c) To the bedroom
(d) Onto the streetcar
13. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
(b) A baby
14. When did Blanche meet this old beau?
(d) Valentine's Day
15. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
(a) A peddler
(b) A teenage boy
(c) A police officer
(d) A doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blanche attempt to call?
2. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
3. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
4. What is her old beau's marital status?
5. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)