|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
2. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
3. What is Steve and Eunice's last name?
4. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
(a) Cold ones here
(b) Death is coming
(c) Red hot
(d) All you can eat
5. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(b) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(c) John Browning
(d) Edgar Allen Poe
6. Who offers Blanche a shoulder to cry on after the events of the evening?
7. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
(a) A scarf
(b) A shirt
(c) A newspaper
(d) A paper lantern
8. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
(a) Leaves for a hotel
(b) Takes off his shirt
(c) Drinks all the whiskey himself
(d) Asks Stella to go to the store for more alcohol
9. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
(a) Stella's rear
(b) Stella's arm
(c) Stella's belly
(d) Stella's hand
10. How much money did Stanley give to Stella as a peace offering?
11. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
12. When did Blanche meet this old beau?
(d) Valentine's Day
13. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
14. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A permanent sabbatical
(b) A vacation
(c) A work trip
(d) A leave of absence
15. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A drink
(c) A cigarette
(d) A pill
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
2. On what plantation was Stella raised?
3. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
4. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
5. Blanche begs Stella, "Don't hang back with the __________!"
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)