|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Blanche confesses she is broke, how much money does she say she has?
(b) 10 dollars
(c) 65 cents
(d) 5 dollars
2. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Take her out
(b) Compliment her
(c) Let her use their phone
(d) Buy her more liquor
3. Blanche begs Stella, "Don't hang back with the __________!"
4. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
(a) 10 years
(b) A year
(c) A few weeks
(d) About 6 months
5. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Laurel Hills
(b) Elysian Fields
(c) Bella Donna
(d) Belle Reve
6. What causes Blanche to scream after Stella pours her a coke?
(a) Stanley returns and hits her
(b) The phone rings
(c) The coke is flat
(d) The foam spills on her dress
7. What does Stanley grab roughly from Blanche's trunk?
(a) A bottle of perfume
(c) The deed
(d) Love letters
8. What does Blanche pour onto her handkerchief before she wipes her brow?
9. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
(b) A Negro woman
10. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
(a) A walk in the street
(b) They make jokes
(c) They threaten to call the police
(d) A cold shower
11. What does Mitch bring when he arrives at the door?
12. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
13. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
(a) The atomizer
(b) The paper
(c) A book
(d) Her rings
14. What is her old beau's marital status?
15. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
(d) Fort Bragg
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella confess that Stanley did on their wedding night?
2. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
3. Blanche is worried about getting soft and old and not being able to ___________.
4. What does Stella say about the event in #56? I was sort of ________ by it.
5. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)