|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
(a) Stella's arm
(b) Stella's rear
(c) Stella's belly
(d) Stella's hand
2. Who does Blanche attempt to call?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(b) Marcel Dernier
(c) Allan Peters
(d) Western Union
3. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A pill
(c) A drink
(d) A glass of water
4. What does Stanley grab roughly from Blanche's trunk?
(b) The deed
(c) Love letters
(d) A bottle of perfume
5. What does Stella say she does when Stanley arrives home after a work trip?
(a) Leaves as soon as he walks in the door
(b) Gives him a kiss
(d) Cries in his lap like a baby
6. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Take her out
(b) Let her use their phone
(c) Buy her more liquor
(d) Compliment her
7. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
8. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
9. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
(a) A shirt
(b) A newspaper
(c) A paper lantern
(d) A scarf
10. What does Stanley do with the radio?
(a) Turns it off
(b) Throws it out the window
(c) Unplugs it
(d) Smashes it with his hands
11. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) A bus ticket
(b) Five dollars
(c) A trip to the Western Union office
(d) A bottle of alcohol
12. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe
(b) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(c) John Browning
13. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
(b) Fresh and clean
(d) Like a new woman
14. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
(b) New Orleans
15. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella confess that Stanley did on their wedding night?
2. At what address does the play begin?
3. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
4. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
5. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)