|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do with the radio?
(a) Turns it off
(b) Smashes it with his hands
(c) Unplugs it
(d) Throws it out the window
2. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) Five dollars
(b) A bus ticket
(c) A trip to the Western Union office
(d) A bottle of alcohol
3. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
(a) A few weeks
(b) About 6 months
(c) 10 years
(d) A year
4. Stanley finds out that Belle Reve was lost through a ___________.
(a) A bad decision
(b) A lie
(c) Mortgage default
5. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
6. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
(a) From a young girl who died
(b) He bought it
(c) As a birthday present from his wife
(d) His dad owned it
7. Where did Blanche meet this old beau in #58?
(c) Fort Bragg
8. What causes Blanche to scream after Stella pours her a coke?
(a) The coke is flat
(b) The foam spills on her dress
(c) The phone rings
(d) Stanley returns and hits her
9. What does Mitch bring when he arrives at the door?
10. What is Harold Mitchell's nickname?
11. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(b) John Browning
(c) Edgar Allen Poe
(d) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
12. Who comes to the apartment after Stella leaves for the bar?
(a) A peddler
(b) A police officer
(c) A teenage boy
(d) A doctor
13. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Allan Peters
(b) Marcel Dernier
(c) Shep Huntleigh
(d) Thomas Argulo
14. When did Blanche meet this old beau?
(a) Valentine's Day
15. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
(a) She asks Stella if it's okay
(b) She says she's already had a few
(c) She says she rarely touches liquor
(d) She immediately accepts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blanche wearing when she steps out of her bath?
2. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
3. When Blanche confesses she is broke, how much money does she say she has?
4. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
5. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)