|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
(a) Takes off his shirt
(b) Asks Stella to go to the store for more alcohol
(c) Leaves for a hotel
(d) Drinks all the whiskey himself
2. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Calls an old beau to meet them
(b) Uses a mud mask
(c) Takes a bath
(d) Paints her nails
3. What does Mitch bring when he arrives at the door?
4. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
5. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
6. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Compliment her
(b) Buy her more liquor
(c) Let her use their phone
(d) Take her out
7. What does Mitch offer to Blanche?
(a) A seat
(b) A cigarette
(c) A flower
(d) A drink
8. From whom has Stanley gotten information about Blanche?
9. When Blanche confesses she is broke, how much money does she say she has?
(b) 65 cents
(c) 10 dollars
(d) 5 dollars
10. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Belle Reve
(b) Elysian Fields
(c) Bella Donna
(d) Laurel Hills
11. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
12. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
(c) The old Negro woman
13. To where do Stella and Blanche retreat?
(a) The street
(b) The bedroom
(c) The bathroom
(d) The porch
14. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
15. What does Stella say about the event in #56? I was sort of ________ by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
2. What does Stella want to keep a secret from Blanche?
3. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
4. After Blanche took a streetcar named Desire, what was the next car she needed to take?
5. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)