|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the story take place?
(c) New Orleans
2. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
(a) A stone
(b) A package of meat
(c) A book
(d) A muffler
3. Where does Blanche send Stella in order to get some privacy with Stanley?
(a) To the bathroom
(b) To the drugstore
(d) To the bar
4. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Compliment her
(b) Take her out
(c) Buy her more liquor
(d) Let her use their phone
5. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
(b) Fresh and clean
(c) Like a new woman
6. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Paints her nails
(b) Calls an old beau to meet them
(c) Takes a bath
(d) Uses a mud mask
7. To whom does Blanche decide to write a letter?
8. What can't Blanche understand that hinders her ability to make the call in #60?
(a) The process
(b) A dial phone
(c) The voice on the other line
(d) A phone book
9. What is her old beau's marital status?
10. Who does Blanche attempt to call?
(a) Allan Peters
(b) Shep Huntleigh
(c) Marcel Dernier
(d) Western Union
11. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(a) Reading the paper
(b) Watching TV
(d) Hosting a poker game
12. What does Stella say she does when Stanley arrives home after a work trip?
(b) Leaves as soon as he walks in the door
(c) Cries in his lap like a baby
(d) Gives him a kiss
13. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Thomas Argulo
(b) Marcel Dernier
(c) Allan Peters
(d) Shep Huntleigh
14. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) A trip to the Western Union office
(b) A bus ticket
(c) A bottle of alcohol
(d) Five dollars
15. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
(b) A Negro woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Stella and Blanche planning to go together?
2. From whom has Stanley gotten information about Blanche?
3. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
4. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
5. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)