1. Who lives at 632 Elysian Fields, as the play opens in "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
Stanley and Stella Kowalski are living at 632 Elysian Fields in the poor district of New Orleans.
2. How could a reader describe Stanley Kowalski?
Stanley Kowalski is a muscular, unrefined auto parts supplier who tends to be aggressive with his wife Stella.
3. What happens when Stella decides to go watch Stanley bowl?
Blanche DuBois arrives at 632 Elysian Fields as Stella and Stanly are out at the bowling alley, causing Blanche to have to wait in the building.
4. What does Blanche do when she finds a bottle of whiskey in Stella's apartment?
Blanche pours herself a drink and then carefully washes the glass and replaces the bottle exactly where she found it.
5. How does Stella describe her relationship with Stanley?
Stella misses Stanley when he travels for business and cries on his lap like a baby when he returns.
This section contains 2,086 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)