1. At what address does the play begin?
632 Elysian Fields
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. Who is the muscular and unrefined auto parts supplier?
4. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
A package of meat
5. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
The bowling alley
6. After Blanche took a streetcar named Desire, what was the next car she needed to take?
7. How far did Blanche need to ride the streetcar in #6?
8. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
A Negro woman
9. From where is Blanche?
10. On what plantation was Stella raised?
This section contains 3,445 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)