|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blanche is worried about getting soft and old and not being able to ___________.
(a) Turn the trick
(b) Fall in love
(c) Impress Stanley
(d) Make money
2. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
3. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) She is done with Stella
(b) Stanley is a beast
(c) Stella is too weak
(d) She has been stood up.
4. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Rolls her eyes
(b) Slaps him
(c) Licks her lips
(d) Sticks out her tongue
5. Who is singing and laughing during this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
2. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
3. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
4. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
5. What does Stanley throw to the floor?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)