|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella offer to Blanche?
(a) A bus ticket
(b) Five dollars
(c) A trip to the Western Union office
(d) A bottle of alcohol
2. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
(a) Leaves for a hotel
(b) Takes off his shirt
(c) Drinks all the whiskey himself
(d) Asks Stella to go to the store for more alcohol
3. Stanley finds out that Belle Reve was lost through a ___________.
(a) A lie
(b) A bad decision
(c) Mortgage default
4. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Paints her nails
(b) Calls an old beau to meet them
(c) Uses a mud mask
(d) Takes a bath
5. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
(a) Come upstairs with her
(b) Kiss her
(c) Borrow some money
(d) Come with her when she leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
2. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
3. Who offers Blanche a shoulder to cry on after the events of the evening?
4. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
5. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)