|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
(a) The atomizer
(b) Her rings
(c) A book
(d) The paper
2. Who does Blanche attempt to call?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(b) Western Union
(c) Allan Peters
(d) Marcel Dernier
3. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(a) Hosting a poker game
(c) Reading the paper
(d) Watching TV
4. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
(b) A Negro woman
(c) A peddler
(d) A blind Mexican vendor
5. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
(a) Come upstairs with her
(b) Borrow some money
(c) Kiss her
(d) Come with her when she leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch offer to Blanche?
2. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
3. What does Blanche squirt onto Stanley, trying to flirt with him?
4. What did Blanche begin to be known as in Laurel?
5. What does Stanley grab roughly from Blanche's trunk?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)