|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche call Stanley, which infuriates him?
(a) A Pole
(b) A Polack
(c) A jerk
(d) A brute
2. What does Stella describe her sister has having always been?
3. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
4. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
(a) A scarf
(b) A shirt
(c) A newspaper
(d) A paper lantern
5. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Allan Peters
(b) Thomas Argulo
(c) Shep Huntleigh
(d) Marcel Dernier
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
2. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
3. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
4. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
5. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)