|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
(a) His dad owned it
(b) As a birthday present from his wife
(c) He bought it
(d) From a young girl who died
2. What does Stanley lecture Stella on as he tries to determine what happened to Belle Reve?
(a) The Napoleonic Code
(b) Property rights
(c) Land ownership legislation
(d) Manifest Destiny
3. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
4. What does Mitch do to soothe Blanche?
(a) Proposes to her
(b) Gets her a drink
(c) Kisses her
(d) Rocks her to sleep
5. About what does Blanche tell a joke?
(a) A dog
(b) A birthday
(c) A parrot
(d) A Rabbi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche realize when she steps out of the bath?
2. How does Eunice solve her problem with Steve?
3. Who did Mitch call to check on the stories about Blanche?
4. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
5. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)