|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
2. About what does Mitch ask Blanche?
(a) Her age
(b) Her height
(c) Her ring
(d) Her past
3. What does Stanley lecture Stella on as he tries to determine what happened to Belle Reve?
(a) Property rights
(b) Land ownership legislation
(c) Manifest Destiny
(d) The Napoleonic Code
4. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
(a) She says she's already had a few
(b) She asks Stella if it's okay
(c) She immediately accepts
(d) She says she rarely touches liquor
5. What is her old beau's marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
2. Blanche begs Stella, "Don't hang back with the __________!"
3. How does Eunice solve her problem with Steve?
4. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
5. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)