|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Stanley get reader to go?
(b) The streetcar
(c) A hotel
(d) The bar
2. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
(a) Asks Stella to go to the store for more alcohol
(b) Takes off his shirt
(c) Leaves for a hotel
(d) Drinks all the whiskey himself
3. What does Stanley do as he clutches Stella to his chest?
(a) Hits her again
(b) Smiles at Blanche
(c) Tells her to make her sister leave
(d) Gives her more money
4. What does Stella confess that Stanley did on their wedding night?
(a) Broke all the light bulbs in the room with her shoe
(b) Beat her unconscious
(c) Admitted he didn't love her
(d) Left her alone in their bedroom
5. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
(a) Her rings
(b) The paper
(c) A book
(d) The atomizer
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
2. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
3. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
4. Who is the one person that Blanches does not meet right away?
5. How does Stella view the answer to #76?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)