|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
(a) The lounge
(b) The bowling alley
(c) A club
(d) A fancy restaurant
2. At what address does the play begin?
(a) 632 Elysian Fields
(b) 145 Desire
(c) 132 Elysian Fields
(d) 623 Elysian Fields
3. Where are Stella and Blanche planning to go together?
(a) A club down the road
(c) A local bar
(d) French Quarter
4. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
5. What was Mitch invited over for?
(c) Cake and ice cream
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
2. How many times does Blanche say she has apologized for the humidity from the bath?
3. What can't Blanche understand that hinders her ability to make the call in #60?
4. Who does Stanley blame for the changes between he and Stella?
5. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)