|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(b) Allan Peters
(c) Marcel Dernier
(d) Thomas Argulo
2. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A work trip
(b) A permanent sabbatical
(c) A leave of absence
(d) A vacation
3. What does Stella want to keep a secret from Blanche?
(a) That she kept Belle Reve for herself
(b) That she is pregnant
(c) That she is leaving
(d) That she doesn't like her very much
4. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
(a) Torched it
(b) Ruined it
(c) Sold it
(d) Given it away
5. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
(a) They make jokes
(b) A walk in the street
(c) A cold shower
(d) They threaten to call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Blanche compare her sister's desire?
2. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
3. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
4. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
5. From where is Blanche?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)