|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Stella and Blanche planning to go together?
(a) French Quarter
(c) A local bar
(d) A club down the road
2. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
(a) A pill
(b) A cigarette
(c) A drink
(d) A glass of water
3. What can't Blanche understand that hinders her ability to make the call in #60?
(a) A dial phone
(b) A phone book
(c) The voice on the other line
(d) The process
4. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
(a) The lounge
(b) The bowling alley
(c) A club
(d) A fancy restaurant
5. How far did Blanche need to ride the streetcar in #6?
(a) 5 blocks
(b) 6 blocks
(c) 10 blocks
(d) 2 blocks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
2. What does Blanche do that annoys Stanley?
3. On what plantation was Stella raised?
4. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
5. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)