|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(a) John Browning
(b) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(d) Edgar Allen Poe
2. At what address does the play begin?
(a) 132 Elysian Fields
(b) 632 Elysian Fields
(c) 145 Desire
(d) 623 Elysian Fields
3. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
(a) Ruined it
(b) Torched it
(c) Given it away
(d) Sold it
4. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
(a) In Stella's purse
(b) At the local title office
(c) At the bank
(d) In Blanche's trunk
5. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
(a) As a birthday present from his wife
(b) From a young girl who died
(c) His dad owned it
(d) He bought it
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
2. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
3. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
4. Who offers Blanche a shoulder to cry on after the events of the evening?
5. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)