|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
2. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) The bowling alley
(c) The lounge
(d) A club
3. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Belle Reve
(b) Laurel Hills
(c) Bella Donna
(d) Elysian Fields
4. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Compliment her
(b) Buy her more liquor
(c) Let her use their phone
(d) Take her out
5. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
(a) Watching TV
(c) Reading the paper
(d) Hosting a poker game
Short Answer Questions
1. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
2. Who is the one person that Blanches does not meet right away?
3. At what address does the play begin?
4. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
5. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)