|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
(a) Hit her
(b) Begged for forgiveness and brought roses
(c) Told her that she was a liar
(d) Never showed up
2. What does Stanley do when Stella asks them to wrap up their game?
(a) He smiles and tells her to go away
(b) He hits her in the face
(c) He says no and slaps her on the rear.
(d) He agrees and sends the men home
3. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) Stanley is a beast
(b) She has been stood up.
(c) She is done with Stella
(d) Stella is too weak
4. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
5. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A vacation
(b) A leave of absence
(c) A permanent sabbatical
(d) A work trip
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
2. When Blanche confesses she is broke, how much money does she say she has?
3. After Blanche took a streetcar named Desire, what was the next car she needed to take?
4. What happens to Stella at the end of this scene?
5. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)