|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Stanley say that he and Stella used to like being together?
(a) It was common
(b) It was plain
(c) It was passionate
(d) It was boring
2. At what address does the play begin?
(a) 632 Elysian Fields
(b) 623 Elysian Fields
(c) 145 Desire
(d) 132 Elysian Fields
3. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
4. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(b) Could talk
(c) Could be straighter
(d) Mean the world
5. What does Mitch ask Blanche if he can do?
(a) Borrow some money
(b) Come with her when she leaves
(c) Come upstairs with her
(d) Kiss her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blanche call?
2. What has Blanche said she is learning from Steve?
3. In what town does Stanley say he heard Blanche used to frequent a seedy hotel?
4. Who threatens to call the police if her husband hits her?
5. Why does Blanche think Mitch will lose interest in her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)