|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
(a) About 6 months
(b) A year
(c) A few weeks
(d) 10 years
2. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Thomas Argulo
(b) Marcel Dernier
(c) Allan Peters
(d) Shep Huntleigh
3. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
(a) Stella's rear
(b) Stella's arm
(c) Stella's belly
(d) Stella's hand
4. Where are Stella and Blanche planning to go together?
(a) A club down the road
(b) French Quarter
(c) A local bar
5. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Take her out
(b) Buy her more liquor
(c) Compliment her
(d) Let her use their phone
Short Answer Questions
1. At what address does the play begin?
2. Where does Blanche take Stella during her argument with Stanley?
3. How far did Blanche need to ride the streetcar in #6?
4. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
5. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)