|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The legal papers that Stanley finds describe how the DuBois men exchanged the land for their epic ___________.
2. Where does Blanche take Stella during her argument with Stanley?
(a) Onto the streetcar
(b) To the bedroom
(c) Eunice's apartment
(d) Into the street
3. Where does Blanche send Stella in order to get some privacy with Stanley?
(a) To the bathroom
(c) To the bar
(d) To the drugstore
4. After Blanche took a streetcar named Desire, what was the next car she needed to take?
5. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
2. Who enters the apartment unnoticed as a loud train passes by?
3. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
4. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
5. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)