|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Blanche and Stella arrive home?
2. Who is the old beau that Blanche says she will call to help them leave?
(a) Shep Huntleigh
(b) Allan Peters
(c) Thomas Argulo
(d) Marcel Dernier
3. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(a) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(c) Edgar Allen Poe
(d) John Browning
4. What does Stanley do with the radio?
(a) Unplugs it
(b) Throws it out the window
(c) Smashes it with his hands
(d) Turns it off
5. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
(a) A walk in the street
(b) A cold shower
(c) They threaten to call the police
(d) They make jokes
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Stanley be doing when the women are out?
2. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
3. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
4. When did Blanche meet this old beau?
5. What does Blanche squirt onto Stanley, trying to flirt with him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)