|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Blanche a shoulder to cry on after the events of the evening?
2. What does Stella say that she and Stanley have that makes everything else unimportant?
(b) A baby
3. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A cigarette
(c) A pill
(d) A drink
4. What does Stanley do with the radio?
(a) Throws it out the window
(b) Smashes it with his hands
(c) Unplugs it
(d) Turns it off
5. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
(a) She immediately accepts
(b) She asks Stella if it's okay
(c) She says she's already had a few
(d) She says she rarely touches liquor
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Blanche understand that hinders her ability to make the call in #60?
2. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
3. What does Stella say she does when Stanley arrives home after a work trip?
4. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
5. From where is Blanche?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)