|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stella ask Stanley to do for Blanche?
(a) Let her use their phone
(b) Compliment her
(c) Buy her more liquor
(d) Take her out
2. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A vacation
(b) A work trip
(c) A permanent sabbatical
(d) A leave of absence
3. On what plantation was Stella raised?
(a) Belle Reve
(b) Elysian Fields
(c) Laurel Hills
(d) Bella Donna
4. To where do Stella and Blanche retreat?
(a) The street
(b) The bedroom
(c) The porch
(d) The bathroom
5. When do Blanche and Stella arrive home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
2. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
3. What is Harold Mitchell's nickname?
4. What made Blanche's old beau so successful and rich?
5. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)