|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Blanche's husband do when she confronted him about #104?
(a) He shot himself
(b) He got sick
(c) He apologized and stayed with her
(d) He left her
2. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
3. What does Blanche do when she asks Mitch to put her down?
(a) Licks her lips
(b) Rolls her eyes
(c) Slaps him
(d) Sticks out her tongue
4. Blanche's visitor asks why he has never seen her __________.
(a) In normal clothes
(b) Act naturally
(c) In the light
(d) Outside the house
5. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Could talk
(b) Mean the world
(d) Could be straighter
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
2. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
3. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
4. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
5. What has Stanley said that Blanche has been doing all summer?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)