|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch do to soothe Blanche?
(a) Rocks her to sleep
(b) Gets her a drink
(c) Kisses her
(d) Proposes to her
2. What, according to Blanche, must a single girl keep a firm hold on so she will not be lost?
(a) Her keys
(b) Her virginity
(c) Her emotions
(d) Her purse
3. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
4. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
(a) Mean the world
(b) Could talk
(c) Could be straighter
5. Mitch tells Blanche: You need _______. And I need __________ too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch offer to Blanche?
2. How do the men attempt to calm Stanley down?
3. What is Harold Mitchell's nickname?
4. What is the drink of choice at the poker game?
5. What does Stanley caress as they make up after their argument?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)