|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Blanche want them to pretend to be?
2. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
3. What does Blanche ask Mitch to hang over a bare light bulb in the room?
(a) A shirt
(b) A scarf
(c) A paper lantern
(d) A newspaper
4. Where did Mitch get his silver cigarette case?
(a) His dad owned it
(b) From a young girl who died
(c) He bought it
(d) As a birthday present from his wife
5. When do Mitch and Blanche arrive back home after their date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blanche and her husband dance the night she confronted him?
2. What does Mitch do to soothe Blanche?
3. What does Blanche offer to her visitor?
4. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
5. What does Mitch say after listening to Blanche's confessions - You _____ to me, Blanche.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)