• The play opens outside of 632 Elysian Fields - the home of Stanley and Stella Kowalski.
• Stanley is heading to the bowling alley and Stella goes with him.
• Blanche DuBois arrives at Elysian Fields after Stanley and Stella have left.
• Blanche waits alone in the flat.
• Stella and Blanche embrace.
• Blanche can not afford a hotel, so must stay with Stella.
• Stella talks about Stanley.
• Blanche tells Stella she has left teaching because of her nerves.
• Blanche reveals that Belle Reve has been lost.
• Stanley and Blanche meet for the first time.
• Blanche is bathing and readying herself for a night on the town with Stella.
• Stanley is hosting poker night in the flat.
• Stanley is afraid that Blanche has sold Belle Reve and is not telling Stella.
• Stanley looks through Blanche's trunk.
• Blanche and Stanley confront each other.
• Belle Reve was lost through a...
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)