* The play opens outside of 632 Elysian Fields - the home of Stanley and Stella Kowalski.
* Stanley is heading to the bowling alley and Stella goes with him.
* Blanche DuBois arrives at Elysian Fields after Stanley and Stella have left.
* Blanche waits alone in the flat.
* Stella and Blanche embrace.
* Blanche can not afford a hotel, so must stay with Stella.
* Stella talks about Stanley.
* Blanche tells Stella she has left teaching because of her nerves.
* Blanche reveals that Belle Reve has been lost.
* Stanley and Blanche meet for the first time.
* Blanche is bathing and readying herself for a night on the town with Stella.
* Stanley is hosting poker night in the flat.
* Stanley is afraid that Blanche has sold Belle Reve and is not telling Stella.
* Stanley looks through Blanche's trunk.
* Blanche and Stanley confront each other.
* Belle Reve was lost through a mortgage default...
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)