|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the explorers hope to find at the center of the planet?
(a) A control room and the Builders.
(b) Machinery to repair their spacecraft.
(c) Jago's contacts on the planet.
(d) The Spindle Kings.
2. Who pilots the ship to the flat planet?
(b) The raven.
3. Which character claims to have visited a planet with technology so advanced it could have only been created by the Spindle Kings?
(b) Jago Jalo.
(c) Kin Arad.
4. What is strange about the stars at the destination?
(a) They appear familiar, but they are pointed the wrong direction.
(b) They are larger than usual.
(c) They are almost impossible to see.
(d) The constellations are out of place.
5. The group discovers a monument of some kind which is somewhat like which real world monument?
(a) Stone Henge.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) Mount Rushmore.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kin and the others learn from the Djinnee about the center of the flat planet?
2. One of the devices that Jago Jalo shows to Kin is capable of creating unlimited amounts of which of the following?
3. The Great Spindle Kings were believed to have what capability?
4. The characters see what feature at the edge of the flat planet?
5. Why does Kin become upset when the expedition gets underway?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)