1. Kin Arad works for which of the following groups?
(a) The Computers.
(b) The Builders.
(c) The Company.
(d) The Spindle Kings.
2. What is Kin Arad's job?
(a) To manage the Disc.
(b) To edit histoy books.
(c) To oversee the creation of new planets.
(d) To pilot space probes.
3. Jago Jalo has a device that allows him to do which of the following?
(b) Walk through walls.
(c) See into the near future.
(d) Disappear and reappear at will.
4. What does a "watcher" do?
(a) Watches the progress of colonists on a new world.
(b) Monitors the Terminus project.
(c) Oversees the creation of new planets.
(d) Looks for evidence of the Spindle Kings.
5. What is the function of a strata machine?
(a) Its function is unknown.
(b) It allows interstellar travel.
(c) It extends human life.
(d) It creates new worlds.
6. The Great Spindle Kings were believed to have what capability?
7. The Company typically compensates its employees in what way?
(a) By allowing them to colonize new planets.
(b) By extending their lives.
(c) By granting them secrets about the Spindle Kings.
(d) By allowing them to travel between planets.
This section contains 5,382 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)